We may well have received our ITA!!

Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light
Default We may well have received our ITA!!

We've received a parcel from Immigration NZ!! We're hoping it's the ITA!

It's been sent to our PO Box in Wellington so I've instructed the company to forward it on to us here in Masterton... should get it on Saturday... Monday at the latest.....

Can't wait to get it now!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We may well have received our ITA!!

Originally Posted by thedtb

It's been sent to our PO Box in Wellington so I've instructed the company to forward it on to us here in Masterton... should get it on Saturday... Monday at the latest.....

for you
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

A lovely parcel in time for Christmas
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:04 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Happy form filling & seasonal greetings!!
B x
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:56 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Happy form filling & seasonal greetings!!
B x
and toes crossed for you too. x x x
Old Dec 12th 2009, 5:25 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, best Christmas pressie ever isn't it? We received our ITA (at our Wellington based agent so we never got to see it), plus we can't send it out yet till I lose weight

Congratulations of getting through another of those infernal hoops and best of luck with the rest of the process!
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I can add nothing more to that except to say - i hope its what you think it is

Psycho x
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light
Default ITA Received!

Turns out it was indeed our ITA.

All received and safely sitting in our lounge awaiting it's filling in.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ITA Received!

Turns out it was indeed our ITA.

All received and safely sitting in our lounge awaiting it's filling in.
well done - have fun with that - if you get really bored filling it in - you could always use it as a draft excluder!! or door wedge
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: ITA Received!

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
well done - have fun with that - if you get really bored filling it in - you could always use it as a draft excluder!! or door wedge
You're not kidding. I asked the wife shortly after she got back from work, whether the'd looked at the ITA.

She responded that she had, and then popped it straight back in the envelope when she realised just how much was in it.

That being said I've briefly cast my eyes over all of it and unless I'm missing something it doesn't actually appear that complicated to complete.

No doubt I'll be posting more messages up here if I find the opposite to be true! :-)
Old Dec 14th 2009, 9:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You'll be fine. One page at a time .
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
You'll be fine. One page at a time .
Shes just saying that to make you feel better

No really - shes right its not bad when you start going through it. The hardest part is collecting all the relevant paperwork together and sifting the wheat from the chaff.
Just plod through it and you will get there - or ... use it as a table

sorry been spending the time thinking of other uses for it