We have been approved!!!!

Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all
Default We have been approved!!!!

Hi all

We had an interview with our Visa officer this morning which went very well
-Many thanks to Flowerpot's thread on 'phone interview questions' !
We were told we would have a decision by the end of the week, had an email mid afternoon to say our status has now changed to approved!!!!

Oyster Bay is now flowing

Our dream is going to happen and we can't wait

Good luck to everyone whatever stage you are at

Dave and Helenx
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: We have been approved!!!!

Congrats guys, that was very quick from submitting your ITA! you must be well chuffed. If you dont mind me asking who was ur case officer? mine appears to be very slow.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Thanks, yes we are well chuffed and equally amazed at our timeline,
really not sure if the fact that we both previously worked in Auckland on working holiday visa ( < 30) and medicals went through has assisted in the speed of our application.
The Visa Officer who went through all the questions was Tom Firth.
Thanks
D&H
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Well however it happened all the best to you both, you'll have a blast. My Case officer is Pat Billet who seams really nice but a tad slow lol
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:51 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Great news.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations from us too.....
Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

neilspokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Hi all

We had an interview with our Visa officer this morning which went very well
-Many thanks to Flowerpot's thread on 'phone interview questions' !
We were told we would have a decision by the end of the week, had an email mid afternoon to say our status has now changed to approved!!!!

Oyster Bay is now flowing

Our dream is going to happen and we can't wait

Good luck to everyone whatever stage you are at

Dave and Helenx
Congratulations both that was really quick. we were selected the same time as you with 125 points and no job offer unfortunately we had to go and get my wifes qualifications assessed and go back in the pool and since then it hasnt dropped low enough and we havent got points for skills shortage, but still seeing your result gives us hope. Hooray for you and hope to see you on the other side soon.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by killercat
Well however it happened all the best to you both, you'll have a blast. My Case officer is Pat Billet who seams really nice but a tad slow lol
Because she is dealing with my application
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ibex, have you had much contact with her? what stage are you at?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:07 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations DavenHelen!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by killercat
Hi Ibex, have you had much contact with her? what stage are you at?
Not much, two emails and the interview. She's really nice. We've been approved last week.

She's on holiday leave this week (I know because I asked her for the passports to be renewed before visas are issued and I got out of office reply).

I am sure everything will be fine, I know how you feel.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, we are going to submit EOI in June once I take some accounting exams, can I ask were you selected with no job offer and no skills shortage points? We would have 130 max but without either of the above too and am interested to know if anyone is getting picked that low down the pecking order so to speak?

They were picking that low last year, but for some reason this year it hasnt got down that far - any ideas

Hope everything goes well for you
Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:58 am
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS DAVENHELEN!!!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ibex
Not much, two emails and the interview. She's really nice. We've been approved last week.

She's on holiday leave this week (I know because I asked her for the passports to be renewed before visas are issued and I got out of office reply).

I am sure everything will be fine, I know how you feel.
Thanx Ibex,
will hopefully be seeing you in Chch soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.