We Family want to migrate to New Zealand

Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:18 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Questions regarding the welding profession

Looks like you're being wound up. Carpenter, IT professional, lawyer, invester, now welder... and the English slips sometimes, and becomes almost readable. You got yourself a troll, Mrs F.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

rtkwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you're being wound up. Carpenter, IT professional, lawyer, invester, now welder... and the English slips sometimes, and becomes almost readable. You got yourself a troll, Mrs F.
What is the problem in this?
I must look and look and look
Maybe find a loophole help me on immigration
I do not intend to surrender easily
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

think you maybe right, have flagged it up.
seems to have already forgotten he said he had a law degree
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:32 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

You need to decide for yourself what you want to do. Moving to NZ will take years, it will not be an easy or fast process.

Mrs F means that as you already have a law degree then gaining some work experience in that field may help. Problem is that Egypt is not a comparable labour market and lawyers are not in short supply so any work experience will not count for points.

You need to look at the NZIS website and consider the following:
1. The Long term skills shortage list-what's on it and can you train to do anything on it. Obviously this list does change and there is always the chance what you decide to do will no longer be in shortage by the time you have a qualification and work experience etc
2. List of recognised qualifications - if any qualification you are planning on getting is not listed then you will need to get it assessed. If it doesn't come up to the required standard then again you will not get here. Better to check now.
3. Comparable labour market and the LTSSL-read up on this.
4. Likelihood of you getting a job offer from outside NZ

The Immediate Skills shortage list will only allow you to be issued with a temporary work visa-having a job on that list does not give you any permanent right to live in NZ.

Even if the above is in order you will still probably need a job offer to gain enough points to apply. You are looking at years of work to get residency in NZ and even then it is not guaranteed. I am sorry if I sound negative but this is the situation as it stands.

Have you looked at the conditions needed for a Silver Fern Visa?

Ultimately it is you who needs to decide which path to take, we cannot do it for you though we can direct you to the information you need

Last edited by Persephone; Feb 20th 2013 at 6:54 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 9:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtkwar
You have been told before - no-one on here will assist you in finding a loophole, nor will we condone you using ine. Either you post in a more serious vein or you will be leaving, we do not want people here who are "looking for loopholes"
Old Feb 20th 2013, 9:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rtkwar
The problem is that you are not accepting what is being written to you .
Please re-read the helpful answers given.

From what you write you do not have the skills and experience to migrate to another country at this time.
There is no way around that. No loophole, as you put it.

Random courses will not help. You need to stick to one quality occupation. Gain the necessary qualifications and work experience. Then re-examine if you can migrate to another country.

From what you have written Law may be the way to go.

I really do feel that we've collectively helped rtkwar all we can with this so I am closing the thread..

The rest is now up to him.

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 20th 2013 at 10:36 pm. Reason: spilling