We Family want to migrate to New Zealand

Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

rtkwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We Family want to migrate to New Zealand

any way i think moderate can close this topic now no hope here
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtkwar
I heard that the study in Canada is cheaper than America, Australia and New Zealand
I've no idea about Oz and NZ, but yes, it's much cheaper than the US. You'll need to show $10,000 a year for your living expenses, plus the tuition fees (usually around $10-20,000 a year).

So yes, you could go over to Canada on a study permit and study a degree for maybe $50,000. But that's only one of you, and I thought you all wanted to move together? Your mother could do it, and take your two younger siblings with her on the study permit, but you and your elder sister wouldn't be able to accompany her.

Why we can not study and work in Canada and obtain permanent residency then immigration?
Because there's no way to get Permanent Residency directly from a study permit. A study permit is only temporary, and you'd have to prove as part of the application that you will definitely return to Egypt, it's not a visa route to stay permanently I'm afraid.

HTH, pop over to the Canada immigration forum for more info on Canada, and do start with the Wiki which has loads of useful info re: visas.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:49 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

any one know about canada
You have been given a lot of very good advice on both this and the Australian forum, you will NOT have the skills and experience for Canada either, all these countries have similar requirements.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

ok i finished you can close topic now
Old Dec 30th 2012, 1:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

ok i finished you can close topic now
.......and a big thank you to everyone that tried to help .
Old Jan 10th 2013, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Exclamation Questions about points of skilled workers

I want to know if experience important for migration
Because my sister graduated from the Faculty of Commerce
And has no experience
she can apply for immigration?
I think that the profession of accountants are required there

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Jan 10th 2013 at 11:19 am. Reason: bold text removed
Old Jan 10th 2013, 6:10 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about points of skilled workers

get her to check on the Immigration site and fill in the EOI points indicator to see how many points she gets
Old Jan 10th 2013, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

she get 90 point for (age and work outside auckland and bachelor degree)
idon't know if she can point from
working in a skilled job in New Zealand for more than 12 months.
(but she haven't job offer)
Old Jan 10th 2013, 6:33 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

minimum points is 100 so at this stage no point. she would need to get a job offer but that doesn't always lead to a positive visa application, If she gets more than 140 points then she is automatically selected from the pool but again that doesn't lead to a positive visa application
Old Feb 11th 2013, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Questions regarding workers migration?

Hi;
I have a question
I graduated from the Faculty of Law and Hold Bachelor of Law
I started working carpenter month ago (I still train in the workshop)
Can I Immigration After getting experience?
Does the carpentry profession will be required in the future?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 1:35 am
`

Default Re: Questions regarding workers migration?

I'll try and answer this .

If you wish to emigrate as a carpenter , you will need to have trained to the same or similar standard as a carpenter here in NZ.

Here in NZ they do a 4 year apprenticeship. Both study , block courses and work experience.

Can you say you are doing the same or similar in this trade . It also has to be in a comparable labour market country.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

I'll try and answer this .

If you wish to emigrate as a carpenter , you will need to have trained to the same or similar standard as a carpenter here in NZ.

Here in NZ they do a 4 year apprenticeship. Both study , block courses and work experience.

Can you say you are doing the same or similar in this trade . It also has to be in a comparable labour market country.

you sure from this answer because this anwer make my morale down
i can take courses but not 4 years
i can get experience too

i will try ask in austraila forum too
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:04 am
`

you sure from this answer because this answer make my morale down
i can take courses but not 4 years
i can get experience too

i will try ask in austraila forum too
OK. Tell me a bit about the courses and work experience. Also which country. After all , each country has it's own way of doing things.

If it was the UK, you would be looking to gain an NVQ3 for instance. That's course work and practical experience and doesn't necessarily take 4 years .

In some case though a lesser qualification will be OK with Nz immigration because there is a job offer and the person is qualified to do the work.

If you are looking at skilled migrant category, do you have enough points with your law degree?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

OK. Tell me a bit about the courses and work experience. Also which country. After all , each country has it's own way of doing things
I'm from Egypt
We have the same apprenticeship system
Top Rank is secondary (qualify for university entrance)
Ranked least is the apprenticeship (qualify to become a factor)
I entered high school and then entered the Faculty of Law
So I can not return to the stage apprenticeship
But the government is opening vocational training centers
These centers are given courses Carpentry - blacksmithing - plumbing etc.
These centers
Could qualify me to work as a carpenter and get a certificate
But, of course, not for four years
Perhaps several months

About Experience:
I'm ready to get two years of experience
In a carpentry workshop
And obtain experience certificate from the owner of the workshop
+
Government insurance document which proves I worked two years as a carpenter

If you are looking at skilled migrant category, do you have enough points with your law degree?
I asked several times about this
Everyone told me I have no chance
Does not have a job offer and difficult to obtain and perhaps should study the law of New Zealand and I do not have relatives and my career is not required
Maybe get 30 degrees age + 50 qualified for +10 to work outside Oakland = 90 and this is not enough
If you think that I have a chance you can tell me (of course, I can do anything in New Zealand security or McDonald's, etc.)

Last edited by rtkwar; Feb 12th 2013 at 7:13 am.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:00 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Without work experience you will struggle to gain enough points to even submit an EOI never mind be selected so I think that the advice is correct. You would only have 80 points as you can only get the 10 for working outside Auckland if you have a job offer in place.

Even with work experience as a carpenter it may be difficult for you to gain enough points to be certain of selection without having a job offer in place, sorry.
This is the link to the ANZSCO listing: Your qualification would have to be assessed against this
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+and+Joiners
Carpenters are on the Canterbury Skills Shortage List only:
Have a look here for what is required: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...st20121115.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.