We Family want to migrate to New Zealand

Old Feb 12th 2013, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

rtkwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Questions regarding workers migration?

Without work experience you will struggle to gain enough points to even submit an EOI never mind be selected so I think that the advice is correct. You would only have 80 points as you can only get the 10 for working outside Auckland if you have a job offer in place.

Even with work experience as a carpenter it may be difficult for you to gain enough points to be certain of selection without having a job offer in place, sorry.
This is the link to the ANZSCO listing: Your qualification would have to be assessed against this
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]+and+Joiners
Carpenters are on the Canterbury Skills Shortage List only:
Have a look here for what is required: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...st20121115.pdf
Do you mean that there is no hope of a carpenter?
What do you recommend?
Old Feb 12th 2013, 7:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtkwar
Do you mean that there is no hope of a carpenter?
What do you recommend?
.......That you consult a migration agent, as suggested in your previous threads on this forum and on the Australian Immigration forum. At present, as stated before, it seems unlikely that you qualify for either country.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

.......That you consult a migration agent, as suggested in your previous threads on this forum and on the Australian Immigration forum. At present, as stated before, it seems unlikely that you qualify for either country.

in previous threads i was speak about study and immigrate as a lawyer
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

in previous threads i was speak about study and immigrate as a lawyer
I'd still say the same. You obviously have no clear skill that will allow you to migrate to either country without extra work/study/both so I really think you need to decide where you want to go (NZ, Aus, Sweden or USA) and consult with a migration agent for that country.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

You mean you're not sure of that information?
Generally Thank you
I will try to find NZ adviser
Old Feb 13th 2013, 11:48 am
Home and Happy

You mean you're not sure of that information?
Generally Thank you
I will try to find NZ adviser
I'm perfectly sure of the information I'm giving you.
You have posted about a wish to migrate to various countries, with members of your family, but without any clearly assessible skills. You need a long-term strategy - so speak to an agent and formulate one.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:04 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

[B]
If you think that I have a chance you can tell me (of course, I can do anything in New Zealand security or McDonald's, etc.)
Well that won't happen, you need to have some thing to offer NZ that people who are already here don't have. think most people could do the jobs you talk about above.

Why have you not carried on law as an occupation ?
I believe with the lack of requirements needed you would need to get yourself an authorised Immigration Advisor, one authorised to cover NZ which obviously would cost you money and there is no guarantee they would be able to get you a visa.
As you say many people have told you you won't get one you may just have to take it on the chin and realise you won't.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

I will not surrender
Egyptian leader of the resistance against the British occupation of Egypt
Said:
)Do not despair with life and no life with despair(
Mostafa Kamel 1874 - 1908
Old Feb 20th 2013, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Help me choose the course help me to work in newzealand

i hope some one reply fast
I found Italian Institute
Given courses in:
Turning
Oxygen and electricity welding
Welding high pressure oil pipeline
TIG-1
TIG-2
MAG-1
MAG-2
Car mechanics
General Electronics
Numerical Control(P.L.C-S7-200)
Numerical Control(P.L.C-S7-300)
SCADA SIEMENS Win CC
Car mechanics electronic injection (Diesel - IVECO)
C.N.C
I want someone to tell me what i must choose( something is required in newzealand)

Old Feb 20th 2013, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Questions regarding the welding profession

ihope some one reply fast
I read about the welding profession
I think it's specialties
Welding by oxygen and electricity
Oil pipeline welding (high pressure)
TIG-1
TIG-2
MAG-1
MIG-MAG-2
What most requested specialization in newzealand?

ihope some one reply fast
Old Feb 20th 2013, 5:17 pm
Home and Happy

I will not surrender
Egyptian leader of the resistance against the British occupation of Egypt
Said:
)Do not despair with life and no life with despair(
Mostafa Kamel 1874 - 1908
No-one asking you to surrender, they are just asking you to be realistic
Old Feb 20th 2013, 5:57 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions regarding the welding profession

for someone who is supposed to have a law degree I find it slightly odd that you continue not to listen to the advise already given.

A few people already told you that it is highly unlikely that you would get a visa, also how do you plan on getting visa to study in Italy, do you actually qualify to study in Italy?

Your efforts might be best used to find a country that would allow you to enter with less difficulty
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

not in italy
This institute in Egypt
Agreement between Egypt and Italy on the industrial development of education in Egypt
Institute gives an approved certificate of Egypt and Italy
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:04 pm

is it a institute that NZ Immigration will recognised?

as I asked previously why have you not carried on your law?
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

is it a institute that NZ Immigration will recognised?
All I know
It gives me a certificate from Italy
as I asked previously why have you not carried on your law?
What do you mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.