Forum Regular

rtkwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We Family want to migrate to New Zealand

thank you Sherlock Holmes for your help
but no one forget me
I will try to find hope

Old Dec 26th 2012, 1:17 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtkwar

thank you Sherlock Holmes for your help
but no one forget me
I will try to find hope

Thank you for saying thank you.

I wish you luck but I'm not very hopeful.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Film (lost hope) soon
Old Dec 26th 2012, 7:21 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies
What about opening a restaurant or a supermarket
that would be under the investors visa and you don't have enough money as already pointed out

Is there a NZ immigration lawyer here can advise us?
I need any hope
We are not legally allowed to give out immigration advise that you would expect to get from a lawyer you have to go to an accredited one but in your case I cannot see there is anything they are going to be able to do for you and it will cost you a lot of money to be told that.

sorry but only option would be to contact your local NZ Immigration Office and talk with them, least that would be free and you should be getting fairly up to date advise, but as already stated you would not be able to submit one application for the whole family, the older children would have to apply on their own merit.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 8:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I spoke with a lawyer
He told me that I can study IT in New Zealand and then I can find a job and get a permanent residency
Yes. That is correct but it isn't sensible.
Here in New Zealand you would have to pay very expensive international student fees.
You would be here on your own & you would have to hope for a job at the end of the study and that you would gain NZ residency.
Even then it would be years before your Mother could join you, if at all . She would need to show independent income and settlement type funds.
Your sisters and brothers would not be able to join you unless they could make their own application.

You would be better to study in your current coutry of residence
Old Dec 26th 2012, 8:52 pm
`

What about opening a restaurant or a supermarket

That would be a Long Term Business visa. You need to have run such a business before and to have sizeable funds to invest, which you have not. You would need a business plan . To show a profit within 2 years and to also prove how this helps New Zealand i.e. by employing New Zealanders.
You couldn't bring in your siblings and Mother with this visa.

Is there a NZ immigration lawyer here can advise us?
I need any hope
No. We are just a group of people who share our experiences and can point to info on the NZIS website. That is all.

My suggestion for you is that you study something useful in your current country of residence. That may then help you to emigrate to another country.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 9:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

We are a family and we want together to Canada immigration

We want to study something inexpensive and work in Canada and get a permanent residency
We have 120 thousand U.S. dollars
For Canada, you need at least $1.6 million for an investor visa, so I'm afraid you don't have enough money. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...tors/index.asp

But if your mum can figure out another way to get a visa, then your 15 and 16 yr old siblings can go with her, but the cut off age is 22, so you and your brother wouldn't be able to accompany her.

HTH, good luck.
Old Dec 27th 2012, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Ok, whats i must study if i want immigrate to nenzland
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:23 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to use the skilled migrant route you will likely need qualifications AND some work experience. You really need to look at the points calculator and long and immedate skills shortage lst, you should not be undertaking education on a subject suggested to you on this forum, there are no magic answeres such as "study this and NZ will want you".
Old Dec 27th 2012, 7:28 pm
`

Ok, whats i must study if i want immigrate to nenzland
As Simonsi points out, there is no way to know that.
What skills NZ might want one year , may change the next year.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

no any way for that?
like study or something
(i need dirty and smart lawyer for find way)
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

no any way for that?
like study or something
(i need dirty and smart lawyer for find way)
The simple answer is that for most Western countries, you'll need at least a degree and several years experience in an occupation that is needed to get a visa. Without education and skills, you're just not needed I'm afraid.

So look at it as a long term plan, and steer away from 'dirty' lawyers unless you want to move and then be kicked out of the country.

Good luck.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

What is the benefit of an immigration lawyer?
I heard that the study in Canada is cheaper than America, Australia and New Zealand
Why we can not study and work in Canada and obtain permanent residency then immigration?
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

any one know about canada
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

or newz land or austraila or whatever

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.