British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Wales to NZ, ITA received (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/wales-nz-ita-received-621881/)

Celticknight Jul 24th 2009 9:14 am

Wales to NZ, ITA received

Hi All,

Happy days, ITA paperwork just received. Postman just delivered, but it needed signing for, doorbell doesn't work so lucky was at home to catch him before he scarpered.

So, it's a careful read through to see what NZIS wants, seems they are starting the need for a full NZQA assessment. Wonder how long that's going to take?

Will keep updating on progress.................

A very Happy Welsman...........:D

MnB Jul 24th 2009 11:07 am

Re: Wales to NZ, ITA received

Originally Posted by Celticknight (Post 7780068)
Hi All,

Happy days, ITA paperwork just received. Postman just delivered, but it needed signing for, doorbell doesn't work so lucky was at home to catch him before he scarpered.

So, it's a careful read through to see what NZIS wants, seems they are starting the need for a full NZQA assessment. Wonder how long that's going to take?

happy reading! good luck with it all
B x

xxElainexx Jul 24th 2009 11:39 am

Hi All,

Ah at last you have triumphed...well done to you....good luck with your journey...

bevissa65 Jul 24th 2009 12:24 pm

Congrats on getting your ITA :thumbsup: I fast tracked my assessment with NZQA it did take approx what they said it would. 5 weeks (ish) door to door. Good luck :fingerscrossed: Bevissa

RobDon Jul 24th 2009 3:33 pm

Congratulations on getting your ITA :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MooMoo290373 Jul 24th 2009 5:03 pm

Congrats on getting your ITA :thumbsup::thumbsup:

welshlad77 Jul 24th 2009 6:58 pm

well done mate
:thumbup:

willand tina_h Jul 30th 2009 9:38 pm

Hi All,

Hey welshman, from welshwoman, well done, congrats and keep us posted.

We'v been selected and hope to submitt within the next week(ish) waiting on one blood test to come back :rofl:
If you dont mind me asking what part of wales you from, we live in cardiff :D

Celticknight Jul 30th 2009 9:55 pm

Hiya,

we're up on otherside of Country, by the Infamous A55 at the seaside.

good luck with your tests. Be a few more weeks before do ours. trying to get the weight off. BMI is below the 35 mark, but would fail on tape measure.

Submitting the NZQA assessment paperwork this weekend, not happy sending original certificaten especially if it comes back creased or ripped.

Noswydd Dda.

willand tina_h Jul 30th 2009 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by Celticknight (Post 7799443)
Hiya,

we're up on otherside of Country, by the Infamous A55 at the seaside.

good luck with your tests. Be a few more weeks before do ours. trying to get the weight off. BMI is below the 35 mark, but would fail on tape measure.

Submitting the NZQA assessment paperwork this weekend, not happy sending original certificaten especially if it comes back creased or ripped.

Noswydd Dda.

oh very nice, well keep up the good work, im even eating porridge :frown::frown: from tomorrow am, uugghh!!!!!

stupid question I think, but have I missed something, what is the NZQA assessment??

Jo_Paul87 Jul 31st 2009 6:23 am

Wales must want to move on mass, Tina from the south Celticknight from the North, and were from Mid Wales, our EOI was selected on 15th July now the waiting for ITA :fingerscrossed: Good luck to you both for the future:thumbsup:

Celticknight Jul 31st 2009 6:39 am

Bore Da,

Good Luck with your ITA.

We are working through our paperwork slowly, Managed to get my Boss to write a letter about Employment........ didnt let on Why I wanted letter.

I'm guessing the way of life in mid Wales is the same all over the country, a dire position, having to travel across the border to get work...

We visited NZ back in May for a 2 week trip. Loved the place felt like home straight away, IT was same as driving around our country side at home, Sheep & fields.... well more cows on South Island tho we thought.

Keep in touch to compare notes:)

Have a great weekend, hope the rain stops, DIY and garden todo, just incase we need to sell :D

Regards from the North end of Wales.

ps. Tina, have sent you a message to your mail box.

welshlad77 Aug 1st 2009 1:36 am

trust me guys i came out here for a holiday 4 years ago and havnt gone back yet!! im in queenstown i love it here,good luck with visas

welshwales Aug 1st 2009 7:00 am

Come on over asap ... we need more welsh over here. there is to many english;)

Celticknight Aug 4th 2009 4:17 pm

Don't worry I'll bring along my BIG Red Dragon Flag, have to make room for a Red Cross on a White background flag too.......... My wife is a Yorkshire Lass,

Medicals booked,:unsure: wait a month now....

NZQA Assessment posted. Police check next methinks.

Ian.