British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Waiting from MA....... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/waiting-ma-643736/)

Burj Dubai Dec 7th 2009 9:12 am

Waiting from MA.......

Hi guys! I apply for partnership visa here in dubai office which I am currently working as graphics person... I was inform that my medical has been forwarded to MA in NZ which my GP commented as elevated creatanine clearance... and I am waiting for almost 6 weeks by now:( can anyone have the same case? how much longer do i need to wait for this MA? Do I need to have another test?

Does anyone knows if I will get a job as graphics in Auckland? my wife is living in Whangarei but we are willing to move in Auckland if there is oppurtunity.

Thanks a lot!:)

BEVS Dec 8th 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Waiting from MA.......

Originally Posted by Burj Dubai (Post 8152632)
Hi guys! I apply for partnership visa here in dubai office which I am currently working as graphics person... I was inform that my medical has been forwarded to MA in NZ which my GP commented as elevated creatanine clearance... and I am waiting for almost 6 weeks by now:( can anyone have the same case? how much longer do i need to wait for this MA? Do I need to have another test?

I will move this into the NZ Immigration forum as there are more threads there where people have had their cases referred to an MA.

You should perhaps speak with your NZIS case officer. I'm not sure but I think some people have waited longer than 6 weeks for a decision.

I will split your other query about jobs and your occupation into a thread of its own .

willand tina_h Dec 9th 2009 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8157500)
I will move this into the NZ Immigration forum as there are more threads there where people have had their cases referred to an MA.

You should perhaps speak with your NZIS case officer. I'm not sure but I think some people have waited longer than 6 weeks for a decision.

I will split your other query about jobs and your occupation into a thread of its own .

Hi I was waiting almost 6 weeks to before we heard from our MA, then I had to reduce my bmi and had 4 weeks to send in new report. Did it and heard last tues, look at our time line below. Got apporved in principle yesterday so chin up be patient and good luck, sure you will hear very soon, I drove everyone mad when we were waiting, but you vent frustration and rant on here so go for it!!!

Tina. x

Burj Dubai Dec 10th 2009 4:36 am

Wow! Glad to hear that from you! atleast now you have your peace of mind for me I am still waiting in vain.. but I am still hoping that I can spend holiday with my wife in NZ

willand tina_h Dec 10th 2009 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Burj Dubai (Post 8161237)
Wow! Glad to hear that from you! atleast now you have your peace of mind for me I am still waiting in vain.. but I am still hoping that I can spend holiday with my wife in NZ

Glad to help ease your mind know what it can be like. good luck and hope you can make it in time to be with your family. x