British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/waiting-game-starts-ita-submitted-last-618970/)

sam_79 Jul 8th 2009 12:32 pm

Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Hi every one,

I Can't belive it!!! I finally submitted my ITA after long long waiting for the police clearance certificate. Just collected the Malaysian Police certificate Yesterday,and that big parcel is posted today! I am so excited:) another waiting game has just started!!!:)wish all the best of luck to every one who is in the same stage:thump:
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Sam

MnB Jul 8th 2009 1:05 pm

Re: Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Originally Posted by sam_79 (Post 7734120)
Hi every one,

I Can't belive it!!! I finally submitted my ITA after long long waiting for the police clearance certificate. Just collected the Malaysian Police certificate Yesterday,and that big parcel is posted today! I am so excited:) another waiting game has just started!!!:)wish all the best of luck to every one who is in the same stage:thump:

Sam

Hi there good luck with your 'journey' hope the waiting isn't too long:fingerscrossed:

RobDon Jul 8th 2009 1:57 pm

Good luck & hope you hear some news soon :fingerscrossed:

BEVS Jul 8th 2009 11:21 pm

Scary monster time. :p

Hoping yur ITA gets a quick turn around and you are parting with your migrant levy fees soon as...:fingerscrossed:

kiwi4simone Jul 9th 2009 8:20 am

Good luck on your journey! :thumbsup:

127luton Jul 9th 2009 12:19 pm

Hi every one,

Sam

Good Luck to you!
Berni
:)

sam_79 Jul 9th 2009 2:51 pm

Thank you all for your kind words :) so nice of you:) karma is all around :eek:

Sam

sam_79 Jul 9th 2009 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 7735859)
Scary monster time. :p

Hoping yur ITA gets a quick turn around and you are parting with your migrant levy fees soon as...:fingerscrossed:

Thanks Bevs:)
Hoping this scary monster time will eventually turn to celebrating moments :rofl:

Sam

DGH Jul 9th 2009 6:30 pm

Good luck! NZIS seem to be fairly quick off the mark at the moment so you may not have to wait too long.

sam_79 Jul 10th 2009 9:41 am

Originally Posted by DGH (Post 7738170)
Good luck! NZIS seem to be fairly quick off the mark at the moment so you may not have to wait too long.

Good to hear this DGH:) thanks!

Sam

BEVS Jul 10th 2009 10:47 am

Originally Posted by sam_79 (Post 7737678)
Thanks Bevs:)
Hoping this scary monster time will eventually turn to celebrating moments :rofl:

Sam

Am waiting ;)

tim303 Jul 22nd 2009 8:59 am

ya.. its long way to go.. i m waiting 4 pcc its been 1 week... i had my last pcc in jusy 4 days...from india..... waiting n waiting!!!

got pcc...all doc ready to go.. !!
any covering letter ideas?

samiam2009 Jul 23rd 2009 3:53 am

Congratulations on submitting your ITA. What branch is yours submitted to. That will decide your wait time.

Sam

sam_79 Jul 25th 2009 11:26 am

Originally Posted by samiam2009 (Post 7775950)
Congratulations on submitting your ITA. What branch is yours submitted to. That will decide your wait time.

Sam

Thank you :) I was told that allocation of the case officer will be within three months:) Hoping they will be fairly quick:eek:

Sam

willand tina_h Jul 29th 2009 2:59 pm

Hi every one,

Sam

Hi Sam, we are ready to submitt apart from one blood test we are waiting on!!!! Can you give me an idea of how much it is gonna cost to send this BIG parcel?????

Best of luck :) ta Tina.