Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Hi every one,

I Can't belive it!!! I finally submitted my ITA after long long waiting for the police clearance certificate. Just collected the Malaysian Police certificate Yesterday,and that big parcel is posted today! I am so excited another waiting game has just started!!!wish all the best of luck to every one who is in the same stage:thump:

Sam
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:05 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Originally Posted by sam_79
Hi every one,

I Can't belive it!!! I finally submitted my ITA after long long waiting for the police clearance certificate. Just collected the Malaysian Police certificate Yesterday,and that big parcel is posted today! I am so excited another waiting game has just started!!!wish all the best of luck to every one who is in the same stage:thump:

Sam
Hi there good luck with your 'journey' hope the waiting isn't too long
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck & hope you hear some news soon
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Scary monster time.

Hoping yur ITA gets a quick turn around and you are parting with your migrant levy fees soon as...
Old Jul 9th 2009, 8:20 am
Just Joined

kiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to all

Good luck on your journey!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Hi every one,

Sam
Good Luck to you!
Berni
Old Jul 9th 2009, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for your kind words so nice of you karma is all around

Sam
Old Jul 9th 2009, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Scary monster time.

Hoping yur ITA gets a quick turn around and you are parting with your migrant levy fees soon as...
Thanks Bevs
Hoping this scary monster time will eventually turn to celebrating moments

Sam
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:30 pm
DGH
Danni

DGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really niceDGH is just really nice

Good luck! NZIS seem to be fairly quick off the mark at the moment so you may not have to wait too long.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DGH
Good luck! NZIS seem to be fairly quick off the mark at the moment so you may not have to wait too long.
Good to hear this DGH thanks!

Sam
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks Bevs
Hoping this scary monster time will eventually turn to celebrating moments

Sam
Am waiting
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:59 am
Just Joined

tim303 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya.. its long way to go.. i m waiting 4 pcc its been 1 week... i had my last pcc in jusy 4 days...from india..... waiting n waiting!!!

got pcc...all doc ready to go.. !!
any covering letter ideas?

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 27th 2009 at 12:43 am. Reason: merge
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 3:53 am
Just Joined

samiam2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on submitting your ITA. What branch is yours submitted to. That will decide your wait time.

Sam
Old Jul 25th 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by samiam2009
Congratulations on submitting your ITA. What branch is yours submitted to. That will decide your wait time.

Sam
Thank you I was told that allocation of the case officer will be within three months Hoping they will be fairly quick

Sam
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:59 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Waiting Game Starts!!!!!!!! ITA Submitted at last!!

Hi every one,

Sam
Hi Sam, we are ready to submitt apart from one blood test we are waiting on!!!! Can you give me an idea of how much it is gonna cost to send this BIG parcel?????

Best of luck ta Tina.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.