(: wahooo Application Received

Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:43 am
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice
Talking (: wahooo Application Received

wahoooo today i checked my application status and its application recieved and lodged today.

my question is application lodged is it mean that they checked all my doucment, medical report, police clearance and they are satisfied or these verification will be done after lodging the application.

really i like crazy every 1 hour checking the site. heheheheheheheheheheheh

thanks for all.thumbsup:
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:53 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: (: wahooo Application Received

Just needs to be check through.

Hopefully the hard work is now well and truly over.

Well done

Pauline
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:12 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raedf
wahoooo today i checked my application status and its application recieved and lodged today.

my question is application lodged is it mean that they checked all my doucment, medical report, police clearance and they are satisfied or these verification will be done after lodging the application.

really i like crazy every 1 hour checking the site. heheheheheheheheheheheh

thanks for all.thumbsup:
Congratulations

Does it say medical certificate lodged as well? Ours was lodged 2 days after the application. Not sure what that means though. Lodged on 25th and 27th June respectively but haven't heard anything since

Mind you, if you have more points than us you could well jump ahead in the queue.

If you think you're mad constantly checking the website you should see me getting ready to pounce on the postman every morning!!!

Not to talk about checking and rechecking my emails...

Good luck, keep us posted!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

raedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really niceraedf is just really nice

thanks you all for your reply,

actually i sent my ITA to shanghai branch in China and i collect 115 point.