wages you need to earn

Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default wages you need to earn

cant find anything on nz web site, about wages you need to earn, if you have 140 do,s that mean theres no mumium,
so if you have a job offer below 140 points what is the lowest wage
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: wages you need to earn

Eh?

The skilled migrant points system works on points. Not wages.
However, if you apply with points for a job offer, then that job offer must be kosher for the skill.

Are you thinking of the Work To Residence policy where an accredited Nz employer offers a job. That does have a minimum salary attached to it. The WTR doesn't work on points.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: wages you need to earn

Originally Posted by concretepump
cant find anything on nz web site, about wages you need to earn, if you have 140 do,s that mean theres no mumium,
so if you have a job offer below 140 points what is the lowest wage
what i mean, is last time we had two year work visa,s and job had to offer a mimum of $40,000 per year that was okay,

but we only had 110 points but because we had worked there for a year we now have 140 ponits,

now i now they put wages up , seem to think its $55,000
but do i need that now i have 140 points