Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Visitor Visa (Linked to WTR Visa Application) Processing time?

Visitor Visa (Linked to WTR Visa Application) Processing time?

Old Nov 4th 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

TheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visitor Visa (Linked to WTR Visa Application) Processing time?

Does anyone have any recent experience similar to the same situation as mine?

Me - Have a Job offer with accredited employer and applying under the WTR - Talent stream.

Wife + 2 kids (age 3 and 2) - Have applied under a Partner Visitor visa. (with the sponsorship form from me)

On the London Immigration website, it says that WTR get processed in roughly 5 days.

I sent all the paperwork, meds etc last week. However, the TTS lady (who called me to say it was being sent to immigration today) said that this would take up to 25 days?

Do they process these separately or together, and go with the longest application (ie Partner) as a lead time?

In other words, how long should this ALL take?

Note: This is a pain for us, as just found out we need to begin the shipping process in the next couple of weeks for our stuff to arrive in Feb.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visitor Visa (Linked to WTR Visa Application) Processing time?

In April hubby submitted his WTR, my partnership and the kids student visas. They were submitted in London at 2pm on Monday. At 10am Friday the courier arrived in Devon with the visas

All the time our visa application stated application submitted, even after we received the visa this didn't change

Good luck from an original cockney now a kiwi
Old Nov 7th 2013, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

TheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeTheCockneyKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Moonie.

I think I saw one of your earlier posts, that said this.

I was worrying because, I thought my wife and kids visa (Separate application) was going to take longer.

Fingers crossed they will arrive later this week !
Old Nov 11th 2013, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Visas confirmed! 6 working days in total, but they did call to say that they had been approved on the 5th day and processed them all "as one"

Yippee1
Old Nov 13th 2013, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, where will you be heading?

Good luck with the move