Visiting NZ house....

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of
Default Visiting NZ house....

Hi!
May I ask, does anyone know; if we take our ITA down to NZ house and hand it in, do we get to take away our original documents that day or do we have to leave them with them? I know I have to provide originals and photocopies of each if I was to post it.
Has anyone else taken theirs to hand in??

Cheers!
Deb.

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

sarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond reputesarahw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting NZ house....

Hi - We took our originals in to NZ House and they were returned by post a few weeks later. Fingers crossed for you
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough

I'd be interested in the answer to this as we're considering dropping off our ITA, dont think we'll bother if they wont give our originals back there and then.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 10:58 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debj
Hi!
May I ask, does anyone know; if we take our ITA down to NZ house and hand it in, do we get to take away our original documents that day or do we have to leave them with them? I know I have to provide originals and photocopies of each if I was to post it.
Has anyone else taken theirs to hand in??

Cheers!
Deb.

We delivered ours by hand. An officer went through our application briefly verified all the copies we had included and then gave us our originals back.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We delivered ours by hand. An officer went through our application briefly verified all the copies we had included and then gave us our originals back.
Great stuff

Did you have to make an appointment or did you just turn up?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 2poor4this
Great stuff

Hi I think I read on here somewhere that you can just pop in!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Great stuff

We still havent got our originals back yet! perhaps as I sent passports they will send back all at once, might ask our CO!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alchris
We still havent got our originals back yet! perhaps as I sent passports they will send back all at once, might ask our CO!
I would, you dont want to loose anything, Mind you the speed they processed your application you should get the passports soon.
How's it going, any more news?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would, you dont want to loose anything, Mind you the speed they processed your application you should get the passports soon.
How's it going, any more news?
We wont actually apply for the WTR until our first 3 months are up, unless anything happens in the meantime we have to send form off before September 25th. Then passports will be stamped and returned. I'm doing alot of 'positive' thinking ''we are going to get there'' decided there's no point getting stressed about it all! If's this is meant to be then it will happen!
Hope your both well.
Chris x
Old Jul 5th 2008, 10:21 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff

Just turn up. here are the opening times;
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc.../OpeningHours/

Shouldn't take long.

When we went, we went next door to the National Gallery ( Van Gough was exhibiting at the time ) and there is a wicked Thai Restaurant across the road that is making my mouth water at the thought of it
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of

Cheers all for replies, we decided to go for it and take that huge form down to London!
We are very excited!!!