Visa's approved. OMG!

Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice
Default Re: Visa's approved. OMG!

[QUOTE=Numptyhead;7977671]Hi Hun,

Sorry for delay. I haven't been around much lately...sooooo much to do

Congrats on your 'approved in principle' and good luck with selling the house. It must be driving you mad.

Hi Numptyhead

No worries - I can just about imagine how much u have to do now - then I chicken out and have another glass of wine!!! Thanks for ur thanks. Madness is but a state of mind - that I seem to have dabbled in frquently since Feb!! Tis gettin v frustrating and am sure the estate agents think I am a royal pain in the rear!! Hopefully it will not be long before I shall be looking out for Harry and co on the beach!! I hope u will allow me a cuddle or two. Am losing my pooch to ill health and the other belongs to my ex, sob. Am soooo excited for you
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

" Hopefully it will not be long before I shall be looking out for Harry and co on the beach!! I hope u will allow me a cuddle or two. Am losing my pooch to ill health and the other belongs to my ex, sob. Am soooo excited for you "

Hey, Harry will give you no choice about the cuddle. He is a nutter. So sorry to hear about your pooches. I've just sold all my 7 puppies and all seems so quiet here now

.Take Care
Maria
x
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:09 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=HHBoP;7981436]
Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi Hun,

Sorry for delay. I haven't been around much lately...sooooo much to do

Congrats on your 'approved in principle' and good luck with selling the house. It must be driving you mad.

Hi Numptyhead

No worries - I can just about imagine how much u have to do now - then I chicken out and have another glass of wine!!! Thanks for ur thanks. Madness is but a state of mind - that I seem to have dabbled in frquently since Feb!! Tis gettin v frustrating and am sure the estate agents think I am a royal pain in the rear!! Hopefully it will not be long before I shall be looking out for Harry and co on the beach!! I hope u will allow me a cuddle or two. Am losing my pooch to ill health and the other belongs to my ex, sob. Am soooo excited for you
Sorry about your doggie Two of my three dogs are getting on in years and the problems associated with getting old, I know how it feels, it's devastating... x
Old Oct 4th 2009, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Thanks Kija. Hope all goes as smoothly as it can for your ones