Visa Validation

Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

oscar06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Visa Validation

Hello all

My family and I have a working visa for NZ that must be validated by next Jan. Due to the current economic climate moving seems further away than before we had the visa. We are thinking about taking a holiday this summer (NZ's winter) to NZ and we were wondering would the visa be validated then?
If it was would this give us a another 2 year window in which to make our move?

Cheers

Gi, Emm and Oli
Old Apr 10th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa Validation

Originally Posted by oscar06 View Post
Hello all

My family and I have a working visa for NZ that must be validated by next Jan. Due to the current economic climate moving seems further away than before we had the visa. We are thinking about taking a holiday this summer (NZ's winter) to NZ and we were wondering would the visa be validated then?
If it was would this give us a another 2 year window in which to make our move?

Cheers

Gi, Emm and Oli
HI we are in similar position!! we have PR which we have about 15months left to validate but really want to go NOW!! house needs to sell but we wondered the same-whether you can validate whilst on hol and come back to uk!!? good luck