British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Visa query-do you get a document or stays on online system? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/visa-query-do-you-get-document-stays-online-system-901694/)

CatLady1234 Aug 15th 2017 7:02 pm

Visa query-do you get a document or stays on online system?

Hi there,

Just looking for some advice.

My Work to residence Visa has now been granted as I have been notified via my Immigration Online account. I am wondering if I will receive my visa in a paper document form? Or does it just stay on the online system?

Many thanks.

inkedneonurse Aug 15th 2017 7:27 pm

Re: Visa query-do you get a document or stays on online system?

Originally Posted by CatLady1234 (Post 12317335)
Hi there,

Just looking for some advice.

My Work to residence Visa has now been granted as I have been notified via my Immigration Online account. I am wondering if I will receive my visa in a paper document form? Or does it just stay on the online system?

Many thanks.

Congrats
It's in the system but you need to print out the letter that they have uploaded and keep it with your passport as boarder control may want to see it

CatLady1234 Aug 15th 2017 8:08 pm

Aw thanks a lot. How's it going with you?!

I don't have a letter as such. All it says on my online account, where it lists your visas, it says I have a work visa which is valid for 30 months. So if I just print that page out that should be ok?

Going to apply for my smv too.

inkedneonurse Aug 15th 2017 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by CatLady1234 (Post 12317362)
Aw thanks a lot. How's it going with you?!

I don't have a letter as such. All it says on my online account, where it lists your visas, it says I have a work visa which is valid for 30 months. So if I just print that page out that should be ok?

Going to apply for my smv too.

Ah right did you apply online via real me cause there will be a letter on your uploaded documents. My talent visa has been granted I'm now waiting for Mrs inked and the inklings visas to be approved

CatLady1234 Aug 15th 2017 8:46 pm

Yep applied online via real me. I have emailed immigration to ask whats happened as says a document has been uploaded but cannot see it. Don't think it is there.

So your plan is to transfer over to the skilled migrant visa once issued? Same route I think I will go down.

Hope all works out soon...almost there! I'm heading for Christchurch.

inkedneonurse Aug 15th 2017 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by CatLady1234 (Post 12317389)
Yep applied online via real me. I have emailed immigration to ask whats happened as says a document has been uploaded but cannot see it. Don't think it is there.

So your plan is to transfer over to the skilled migrant visa once issued? Same route I think I will go down.

Hope all works out soon...almost there! I'm heading for Christchurch.

My SMC is in and has been for over a month for the temp visas as a stop gap, yep so close I'm the other end going to Hamilton