Visa granted Child passport questions.

Old Apr 14th 2019, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

treemanmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa granted Child passport questions.

Hi guys,

Finally had my visas granted for myself and family,

They have their own visas dependent child.

The problem I have is I'm worried the passports are not long enough as the visa lasts 30 months and states your passport must last 3 months after you plan to leave.

The children have around a year and half left on their current passports.

Do I need to renew them as I plan to never leave! I'll be going for permanent resident when my current visa runs out.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Old Apr 15th 2019, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice
Default Re: Visa granted Child passport questions.

No just apply for them before they expire (always have to have a current passport!) The process from NZ is so simple as they have changed it so you can do it online you even take a photo against a plain background at home and digitally upload it, it's fantastic, we applied sent the old one to the UK and received the new ones around 5 days later. It took longer to get the visas transferred to new new ones here than it did to get the new UK ones.