visa expire so what can i do ??

Old Feb 18th 2012, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

hmooda911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down visa expire so what can i do ??

Hello everybody,

I have been granted the silver fern visa and i was in NZ-Auckland from 29/9/2011, my qualification in accounting from my home country and it's in business studies from NZQA. Anyway, until now I could not find any offer in accounting or in business, no interview at all until now ,I am so worry about that because my visa expire in 29 of June, I am now in Christchurch and I tried a lot of way but it does not work with me........! The problem that I love this country.

So, what I want to know now.........
What can I do to stay here legally in case my visa expire ?
Can I apply to visitor visa ?
I am thinking to try now wellinton so do you think ?

Please guys provide me with any info maybe it's valuable for me !!

Thank you
Old Feb 18th 2012, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: visa expire so what can i do ??

by thesettl way i tried seek and trademe ... but no result !!

what about in case i have an offer in anything rather than business or accounting so in this case could i have a work permit ??
Old Feb 21st 2012, 7:06 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

if you're not even getting interviews then I would suggest you revamp your CV. Go and speak to an employment agency and gain their advise.

You do really have to be careful outstaying your visa dates as it could harm if you want to return in the future if you are not successful in obtaining work and the correct visa to remain. We have found the Immigration officers here very helpful so you could always pop in and have chat with the local office.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 2:19 am
Just Joined

MrsFychan thx u very much for your advice ....really thx
I will go 2 weelington next week .... and by the way i do my CV really ...
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 8:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hmooda911
I hope that this doesn't sound too rude but I cannot understand the meaning of all that you have written above. Maybe your written English is letting you down. Having someone help you with your CV may well help.

Good luck
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 9:09 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hmooda911
Well . Something is letting you down. Did you have someone in NZ do your CV for you.

Are you an accountant then or an accounting technician.

I'd suggest you should look at becoming a member of the NZICA. Employers would probably prefer those applicants that are members of the NZ Institute.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 2:15 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Can you get a working holiday visa after your silver fern runs out?

That would let you stay here for 4 2 yrs and be able to work for diffrent company's for at least 6 months.

Try using New Kiwis (think that's the website), they can do you a cv in NZ style. I did that back in England and that got me loads of interviews. You might want to look at that

Hope you get sorted Least you have time on your side , June is a long way to go

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 24th 2012 at 4:21 am. Reason: Adjust post as no excessive use of text speak - per rule 17
Old Feb 24th 2012, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Contact Auckland Chamber of Commerce for New Kiwi Career Success Program. This is for new migrants and helps a lot preparing Kiwi style CV, Job hunting methods and Interview tips as well.
http://www.newkiwis.co.nz/local/job_...r_success.aspx