Visa companies

Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Visa companies

Has anyone had experience using these companies that sort out your forms for you and help to get you a job. Went to an Expo and talked to a couple of them one was Compass and the other was Working In Visas. Working In was about half the price we were expecting. Just wanted to hear your experiences and if anyone has used these companies in particuar
Old Oct 20th 2009, 4:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Visa companies

If you want to hire an immigration consultant to do your immigration forms then pick one from the NZAMI or IAA website.

Shop around for a good price . Check out their credentials . Make sure they are licensed .
Old Oct 24th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

ziggi will become famous soon enoughziggi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Has anyone had experience using these companies that sort out your forms for you and help to get you a job. Went to an Expo and talked to a couple of them one was Compass and the other was Working In Visas. Working In was about half the price we were expecting. Just wanted to hear your experiences and if anyone has used these companies in particuar
I can only comment on my application, but I would 'really' think about employing a company to act for you.
I thought it was straight forward to apply, and I didn't and wouldn't employ someone to do them. I did ours on line here in NZ, you can fill them in and submit as and when your ready; so you have plenty of time to check.
Just my thoughts.

Ziggi
Old Oct 27th 2009, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ziggi
I can only comment on my application, but I would 'really' think about employing a company to act for you.
I thought it was straight forward to apply, and I didn't and wouldn't employ someone to do them. I did ours on line here in NZ, you can fill them in and submit as and when your ready; so you have plenty of time to check.
Just my thoughts.

Ziggi
Ditto the above except we did ours online in the UK.
All painless although quite time consuming but COMPLETELY WELL WORTH IT!!
Old Oct 27th 2009, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

matlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nice

We are using an agent. His fees are reasonable and also done in installments, and if you pulled out for whatever reason you werent tied in to the remainder of the fees. He is a really nice chap and honest and takes the pressure off us as he will do it all. Well worth the money!
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone. The reason we thought about using a company is that my husband needs to have a job for us to get enough points and were really worried that we wont get everything in order, in time
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:52 am
Just Joined

matlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nice

Good Luck Lee Lee!!! From a time point of view and for no mistakes we feel an agent is the way forward for us and I also need a job offer. Have you appointed an agent???
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Does your agent get you the job offer you need?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 11:04 am
Just Joined

No! I have to look myself, but he does have agencies that he will put me in touch with the other end to help should I need it. I know one agent we were gunna use offers a job search package by was going to cost £1400 !! Bit too pricey ontop of all the other charges involved.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont understand why you would want to use and pay an agent when all the `work` they do for you, you can do yourself online for free!
You still have to provide the paperwork (police certificates, birth certificates ec...) yourself anyway.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 11:16 am
Just Joined

whilst i understand you can do it yourself, but i have a new baby and a toddler, I work 57 hours a week at night and then full time mum and housewife during the day, so finding the time will be a nightmare. And also for them to get the timings right and to just tell me .... i need this document. right no go for your medical etc etc. it is much easier for me. And also our agent's fees are not my any mean pricey- rather reasonable compared to some larger scale agents.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:18 pm
`

What occupation are you looking for work in.

In plain speaking, what job do you want.

An Immy agent is no better placed to find you a job offer than a recruitment agency or yourself. In fact, you may do yourself a dis-service with this . I have known of these from dis-satisfied migrants to offer sub standard job offers for sub standard wages.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

I am a veterinary nurse so a very unique market. But ultimatley I will search for myself and we will use recruitment agencies for my husband who is a operations manager in an engineering firm, but has so formal qualifications but life experience.
Dont get me wrong , Agents arent for all but it suites our needs, but ours isnt all about the money and at least we arent using an agent who charges for a job search whether you are placed or not.

But I can see where you are all coming from.

I have enough stress in my life so inorder to not have added stress the the visa process, £1500 for our agent is a drop in the ocean.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:40 pm
`

Not if it brings no results.

I am a veterinary nurse so a very unique market
Why do you think that? No more so than any other occupation. Having said that though, it doesn't appear to be an occupation where there is a shortage of veterinary nurses in New Zealand, so anyone offering you a job needs to prove there is no NZ resident or citizen for that job.

The visa process ,as you call it , is not that stressful..

If you already have the points , then it's a bit of a waste of money , in many peoples opinions, as the forms only take a few hours . If you don't have the points, then you need to find a job offer and as you have said yourself, you'll have to do that yourself anyway.

Old Oct 28th 2009, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

I wouldn't comment on an industry that you possibly know very little about. You wouldn't go to any job agency to get a job in this field. It is a unique field and its a very small world in the veterinary industry , as for shortages, the person does not need to state that they cant find a local PR person or a kiwi as it is on the skilled migrants list. Our AGENT has looked into this for us. I merely need the job offer just to boost my points .
It is merely your personal opinion to not recommend an agent , as it is our personal opinion that we want to use one.
The form may only take a few hours to fill in, but if you led the lifestyle that I currently lead you would realise that a few hours spent filling in paper work is simply not going to happen with 2 children around.............
So please let people make informed decisions for themselves based on their our circumstances.
If people have the money to instruct an agent- then let them do so. I personally feel my agent will be money well spent!!!!!
thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.