VISA APPROVED!

Old Mar 1st 2013, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Talking VISA APPROVED!

Today I found out that my temporary visa has been approved (the permanent visa is almost ready to send in but will take too long to process, job starts April)

Next?

PANIC!!!!

So much to do so little time! I have to leave mid April, and leave hubby here till the house sells.

OMG!

Anyone in Invercargill that I can meet when I get there?
Old Mar 1st 2013, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VISA APPROVED!

Congrats!
Old Mar 1st 2013, 11:18 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by M_and_M

Today I found out that my temporary visa has been approved (the permanent visa is almost ready to send in but will take too long to process, job starts April)

Next?

PANIC!!!!

So much to do so little time! I have to leave mid April, and leave hubby here till the house sells.

OMG!

Whacko! Hope all goes well.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

northeastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! I hope you have a great time!
Old Mar 1st 2013, 6:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats

Now stay calm and focussed and you'll be fine.

I'm not in Invercargill so can't help with the location. I haven't seen many from Invercargill on here so maybe start a new thread about the city as not everyone looks in here
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, wishing you all the best.
Can I ask how long it took for your temporary work visa to come through?
Thanks
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

I went into the temp visa office in London and handed it in in person. I got notification that I had been awarded the visa 6 working days later. Still waiting for the passport to be returned though.
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:19 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

maybe do an advanced search for threads on Invercargill
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 9:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Next?

PANIC!!!!

OMG!

Very many congrats M_and_M. The time will go fast and then you'll be flying away to pastures new.

There is someone down there in Invercargill. I just have to remember the name.

Last edited by BEVS; Mar 3rd 2013 at 9:35 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

I searched and no one has posted Bout the place for a long time now so I can't find them
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

...edit...
there is a smell of burning now. My poor brain.

Tiz DandJMay and also Pinkkat75. I've pinged them .
Old Mar 4th 2013, 4:08 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the right half of the right island We are in Invers, send me a pm and I'm sure I can help you out. Where are you staying when you land?? Who is collecting you from the airport and such things. I came out here with no husband and I did just fine and you will be to. We have loads of house type stuff you can borrow till you get sorted, don't worry about landing here with just a suitcase, honestly you'll be fine.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DandJMay
Welcome to the right half of the right island We are in Invers, send me a pm and I'm sure I can help you out. Where are you staying when you land?? Who is collecting you from the airport and such things. I came out here with no husband and I did just fine and you will be to. We have loads of house type stuff you can borrow till you get sorted, don't worry about landing here with just a suitcase, honestly you'll be fine.
That's brilliant, thank you SO much! I am staying with a friend's parents initially, who live in Richmond?

My current panic is around getting a phone connected s I can talk to hubby!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Btw.... Temp visa is in my passport which is in my hand. Back to me in less than 8 days through my door!
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:34 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant, thank you SO much! I am staying with a friend's parents initially, who live in Richmond?

My current panic is around getting a phone connected s I can talk to hubby!
Hi

Richmond is a nice area, you'll enjoy living there. When I arrived without my husband the first thing I did in Auckland airport was to buy a $20 2degrees sim card, stick it in my phone (which I bought from the UK and had unlocked) and started to text, real easy. Even after a 24 hour flight.

Once you are here buy a phone card so you can made cheap calls back to the UK and maybe encourage your husband to do the same from the UK.

Any questions just shout

J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.