Visa application ready to go.

Old Jan 16th 2011, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Post Visa application ready to go.

Hi all

Spend this weekend checking through my application and evidence. Writing up my covering letter and statement. Its finally ready and will be posted out monday special delivery.

No turning back now. When i was reading through the application the first wave of "am i making the right decision" hit me. I'm sure as the weeks go on it will get worse. But as i like to say to everyone at moment "the biggest risk in life is not taking risks" u only live once and regrets in life are not something i want.

So application is going monday, can i ask when i am best starting getting removal quotes? We live with my partners parents so no house to pack up, mainly our push bikes, partners tool box, books and dvds, tvs and other electrical.

Advice welcome
rachel :-)
Old Jan 16th 2011, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

theRices is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa application ready to go.

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
Hi all

So application is going monday, can i ask when i am best starting getting removal quotes? We live with my partners parents so no house to pack up, mainly our push bikes, partners tool box, books and dvds, tvs and other electrical.

Advice welcome
Hi,

We have already had 2 companies round, 3rd tomorrow. We got our medicals tomorrow and as soon as we have results we will be submitting our application.
We started the removal process now as both husband and I work fulltime and both studying and the last 6 months from getting his job offer has gone so quickand no doubt the next 6 months will go even quicker. We can't have our house packed up until just before kids break up for the summer as I work from home.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
Hi all
No turning back now. When i was reading through the application the first wave of "am i making the right decision" hit me. I'm sure as the weeks go on it will get worse. But as i like to say to everyone at moment "the biggest risk in life is not taking risks" u only live once and regrets in life are not something i want.

Advice welcome
Hi Rachel,

Good luck with your aplication . I need to start getting removal quotes as well.

Hi therices,

Good luck with your medicals tomorrow. Can I just ask who you had round to do your quotes and what prices they were quoting.

Many thanks,
Bev
Old Jan 16th 2011, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

theRices is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BevK
Hi Rachel,

Hi therices,

Good luck with your medicals tomorrow. Can I just ask who you had round to do your quotes and what prices they were quoting.

Many thanks,
Bev
Thanks,

We had Bishop round and they quoted us £5700 for the sole use of a 40' and then a further £2200 for the sole use of a 20' for the car....

Still waiting for Crown's quote. Got Anglo Pacific coming tomorrow. Robinsons on 26th, John Mason on 27th and PSS on 2nd of Feb, still waiting for Pickfords to give me a date. Thought I might as well get a few qoquotes) got to make sure I get value for money. I am lucky that I work from home so I don't need to have time off work.

We have moved a fair few times and we have always had space left on the truck, our solid pine furniture that used to take up most of the space where relocated to our holiday home before our last move so this time round all most of our furniture will be taken apart, some is brand new on order so they don't even need to wrap it.

Bishop is trying to say we got 25 book cartons in the lounge... I'm pretty sure we didn't have 25 book cartons in total last time we moved and we have loads of books.

Sussie