Visa Application Gone

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of
Default Visa Application Gone

Our visa application went on it's way merry yesterday - arrived today - so now we just have to sit and wait
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:20 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Visa Application Gone

Nice avatar
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nice avatar
Thanks Bevs - I changed it from the scary one!
Old Jan 4th 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Smile Re: Visa Application Gone

Congrats, i am getting ready to send mine off next week, waiting on a few statements from friends and family to show genuine relationship, and copying all documents at moment. oooooh exciting stuff for 2011

Good luck
Old Jan 5th 2011, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
Congrats, i am getting ready to send mine off next week, waiting on a few statements from friends and family to show genuine relationship, and copying all documents at moment. oooooh exciting stuff for 2011

Good luck
Good Luck with it all

We had an email to say they had been issued so we are just waiting to receive them back, then we can book our flights!!!
Where abouts are you heading?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Post Re: Visa Application Gone

Originally Posted by KayC
Good Luck with it all

We had an email to say they had been issued so we are just waiting to receive them back, then we can book our flights!!!
Where abouts are you heading?
Well my dad and step mum moved 3 years ago and moved to wellington so we will be heading there to stay with them till we get settled.
Can i just ask as i am getting my application together, did u use folders, i have so much paperwork (most of it evidence of relationship)
i have wedding invitation and flight stubs which i am thinking about putting in a small envelope to keep together as part of the proof of relationship evidence. can i do that?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Where are you heading?
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Well my dad and step mum moved 3 years ago and moved to wellington so we will be heading there to stay with them till we get settled.
Can i just ask as i am getting my application together, did u use folders, i have so much paperwork (most of it evidence of relationship)
i have wedding invitation and flight stubs which i am thinking about putting in a small envelope to keep together as part of the proof of relationship evidence. can i do that?
I have friends in wellington - they love it there.

My husband had a job offer and the company used an agent to deal with our application - they filled in the forms sent them over to us to sign and told us to send them on to immigration in the folder he had provided, so we did use a folder that just kept everything together.

We are going to Auckland! We have the shippers coming in on monday to pack everything up
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

I have friends in wellington - they love it there.

My husband had a job offer and the company used an agent to deal with our application - they filled in the forms sent them over to us to sign and told us to send them on to immigration in the folder he had provided, so we did use a folder that just kept everything together.

We are going to Auckland! We have the shippers coming in on monday to pack everything up
Ooooh soooo exciting yet sooo scary at the same time.
Who did you use for containers in the end i have a list of companies who i will be gettin out to quote, we live with my partners parents so we don't have a house to move (only way we could save and live) but we have his tool box, TV's, Clothes, 2 push bikes and other small bits and pieces.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ooooh soooo exciting yet sooo scary at the same time.
Who did you use for containers in the end i have a list of companies who i will be gettin out to quote, we live with my partners parents so we don't have a house to move (only way we could save and live) but we have his tool box, TV's, Clothes, 2 push bikes and other small bits and pieces.
I know I'm feeling pretty nervous right now and very emotional

We've gone with Robinsons, we also got quotes from PSS, and Atlantic International.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

I know I'm feeling pretty nervous right now and very emotional

We've gone with Robinsons, we also got quotes from PSS, and Atlantic International.
Hi, Yeah guess its the same for everyone not like moving to spain, 30hr flight away and not cheap to get there but we have wanted to do it for years so has to be done, can always come home if we don't like it.

I have added Robinsons to my list not got them.

Well good luck with your move, Keep updating ur progress on here, always helps reading what others are experiencing.

Rachel :-)
Old Jan 19th 2011, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: Visa Application Gone

Hi KayC

my application arrived yesterday according to royal mail. How long from arrival did it take them to email you? Its a waiting game at the moment.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi KayC

my application arrived yesterday according to royal mail. How long from arrival did it take them to email you? Its a waiting game at the moment.
Hi Rachel,

We sent it on the 21st Dec and they emailed on the 24th to say that 3 of them had been issued but a prob with one, that got sorted after christmas and we received them back on 7th Jan - I hope you don't have to wait too long - ours is a WTR visa so I think this may be a bit quicker - I'm not 100% sure though