Which visa for a 3 year old?

Old Sep 4th 2015, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light
Default Which visa for a 3 year old?

Hi everyone,

After about 18 months of planning the move is nigh!

I am now in a position to apply for my work visa as I have received a job offer over night.

I just wondered, which visa is it I apply for for my 3 year old daughter?

Im struggling to find this out on the interweb..

Many thanks for any help

Heather x
Old Sep 4th 2015, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which visa for a 3 year old?

Visitor visa for the dependent child of a temporary work visa holder since they are under school age.

Prior to the child turning 5 you'd probably have to change this to a student visa for the dependent child of a temporary work visa holder which allows that child to attend school. Kids here usually start school on or just after they turn 5 years. The law states they must be in school before they turn 6 years.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Which visa for a 3 year old?

Many thanks for taking the time to answer my question, jolly helpful!
Heather x