British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   urgent question: regarding permanent residency visa ( 3 visa options available) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/urgent-question-regarding-permanent-residency-visa-3-visa-options-available-907183/)

h1232321 Dec 25th 2017 4:44 am

urgent question: regarding permanent residency visa ( 3 visa options available)

Urgent question regarding these 3 visas for New Zealand ,

What is best visa among these 3 options to obtain permanent residency visa?

1) Essential Skills work visa
2) skilled migrant category work visa
3) long-term skill shortage work visa

please let me know what's the best visa option in these 2 situations mentioned below.

1) if an employer is willing to provide me a job in new Zealand and fills the paperwork for my visa application as well which will ensure he will provide me a job once i arrive in new Zealand .

2) if i apply for permanent residency visa alone without any employer ( what will be the visa requirement and whether i qualify or not as i have relevant experience , qualification , language score )

My profile:

3+ year experience form Australia as Electronics equipment trades worker

Cert 3 from Australia

IELTS : 7 band each overall 7 band

Note: even if an employer is willing to sponsor me for this visa, which visa will be less complex and less complicated for him to sponsor me , the employer will not consider a visa which have complicated procedure like 457 visa in which the employer have to post job ads first and try looking for employees locally first , and fill forms of genuine needs in the company and go through a time consuming process..

simonsi Jan 10th 2018 12:30 am

Re: urgent question: regarding permanent residency visa ( 3 visa options available)

Originally Posted by h1232321 (Post 12405042)
the employer will not consider a visa which have complicated procedure like 457 visa in which the employer have to post job ads first and try looking for employees locally first

Unless the employer is accredited with NZ Immigration then likely they <will> have to demonstrate no NZ citizen or Resident can do the work.

Whether or not the employer helps you fill in forms doesn't matter, it is whether the job is eligible and your skills/qualifications meet the criteria that count.

Regarding which visa is "best" depends on your criteria, (2) has the highest immediate chance from the start, the others <might> enable you to apply in the future. (3) might mean your skills are removed from the LTSSL for instance making renewal impossible.

Dorothy Jan 10th 2018 4:00 am

Re: urgent question: regarding permanent residency visa ( 3 visa options available)

Originally Posted by h1232321 (Post 12405042)
Urgent question regarding these 3 visas for New Zealand ,

What is best visa among these 3 options to obtain permanent residency visa?

1) Essential Skills work visa
2) skilled migrant category work visa
3) long-term skill shortage work visa

please let me know what's the best visa option in these 2 situations mentioned below.

1) if an employer is willing to provide me a job in new Zealand and fills the paperwork for my visa application as well which will ensure he will provide me a job once i arrive in new Zealand .

2) if i apply for permanent residency visa alone without any employer ( what will be the visa requirement and whether i qualify or not as i have relevant experience , qualification , language score )

My profile:

3+ year experience form Australia as Electronics equipment trades worker

Cert 3 from Australia

IELTS : 7 band each overall 7 band

Note: even if an employer is willing to sponsor me for this visa, which visa will be less complex and less complicated for him to sponsor me , the employer will not consider a visa which have complicated procedure like 457 visa in which the employer have to post job ads first and try looking for employees locally first , and fill forms of genuine needs in the company and go through a time consuming process..

As with every one of your previous threads, how precisely is this "urgent"?

MrsFychan Jan 10th 2018 5:49 am

as you are only on a student visa in Aus and seem to be having a problem with gaining a visa there and going through a dispute in the courts? I'm do not believe you would have much hope here gaining any visa.

The employer would not fill in your application you have to do it yourself or get a registered migrant agent to do it.
As to which visa, depends on what you do and what your qualifications are, how long you have been working in the career and what the criteria for the visa asks for.