Updating EOI

Old Aug 5th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Updating EOI

Hi all,

Been watching the forum for a while but now need to ask a question - please be gentle.

Submitted EOI and selected 2nd July 2008, but now have received notification of my state registration from NZ med lab science board.

Is it worth updating & resubmitting EOI at this stage? Would it go back down the queue as still waiting to see if we are successful yet? Or should I just wait and submit the information if we get ITA?

Many thanks.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Updating EOI

I don't think you can do anything about that at this stage until you've got your ITA. If you've already been selected I don't think you can even access your EOI again to edit. They should be contacting you soon and you could tell them then or just add it to your ITA. I wouldn't do anything about it at this stage, just wait til they contact you which should be soonish.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:17 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Updating EOI

Getme there is right, you won't be able to alter anything on your EOI online now it's been selected.
Since it is only registration then you just need to send it in with your ITA when it arrives. There's only any point contacting NZIS about changes if you manage to get a job offer as this would speed the process up and get you an ITA quicker.

Good luck and all the best
Sue