Update - The waiting continues.......

Old Oct 4th 2012, 6:04 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Update - The waiting continues.......

Just a quick update.

ITA submitted 31 Aug - so far
A new police cert. required - didnt put hubbys full names as stated on his birth cert.
A statutory declaration - to say he only rarely uses all of his names on his birth cert.
A character waiver letter for a petty offence for OH from 20 odd years ago.

A medical referral - OH's xray slightly abnormal.

All of this should be now sorted - except for the medical - havent heard anything back yet.
Today I find out that our CO is now on holiday until the 10 Oct! So we are going nowhere for now.

I really hope my new employer holds my job for me - they are happy so far but I should of started work in ChCh on the 3rd Sept. Hey Ho

Last edited by skends; Oct 4th 2012 at 6:58 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Oct 4th 2012, 8:13 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update - The waiting continues.......

putting you through the mill aren't they

hopefully by the end of October you will have the bluey's in your passports
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

fele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nice

me2... our results will be postponded for two more weeks cuz our CO is having a long vacation, sigh~

anyhoo, skends good luck!!! can't wait to hear ur good news!
Old Oct 5th 2012, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

feel for you skends and fele, as you know we got the 'approved ' a while back, still waiting for our blueys and paperwork!
Old Oct 5th 2012, 8:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sounds like one NZIS CO is on one holiday.

Get the employers on the case. Start dates are being messed around. Not good.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 6:31 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Bevs - I have emailed my employers today and suggested that they may like to contact the immy office, you never know eh?

fele - I wonder if we've got the same officer then? Surely they cant all go on holiday at the same time! lol

Pink one - I am 'well jel!!' lol - good for you, you too have waited long enough - hopefully we will be celebrating soon too.

Mrs F - It does seem like it (putting us through the mill) - lets hope that those stickers do appear. Even though I know the CO is on holiday, I still have the immigration finger bug, and keep logging in to check status!! how funny eh?
Old Oct 6th 2012, 7:15 am
Just Joined

TJA120712 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Skends
We know the waiting game is the worst part and we feel for you,
It's a worry when your employer needs to allow extra time too!
I'm sure all will work out well,
Good luck
Ian & Tina
Old Oct 6th 2012, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I second what BEVS has said. When we were going through the process in 2004 MZIS seemed to be dragging their feet. My OH spoke to them but he didn't want to p!ss them off, so had to tread carefully. He spoke to his future employer (ADHB) who got in touch with them & things suddenly moved much faster
Old Oct 12th 2012, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

fele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nice

skends,
my CO named stephanie from shanghai office...anyhoo, did u receive any news so far? we are informed that she will give us a reply this week, but it's fri and still got no email from her, it's quite frustrating u know... sign.. what a waiting game!!!
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:46 pm
Movin on

fele
Ours is the London office, had a bit of a funny email from our CO on weds - the day she was due back from holiday. It just replied that they were very busy and couldnt tell me if they had received our additional bits that they requested and that i should check with the postal service that i used for confirmation of delivery.
Been checking email every 5 mins since then and logging on to the NZIS but - NOTHING - im not sure how much longer it can take! But will let you all know when we hear anything!
Hope you hear something soon!!
Old Oct 14th 2012, 8:09 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That's a bit of a sh!te reply from the CO. She has a duty to give good service so she should have checked your file. Simple ! I wonder at who NZIS are employing sometimes & the training.

It would seem you have a bad case of Immigration Finger.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

They're drawing it out abit Skends, any news yet?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:41 pm
Movin on

Hiya pinkone,
Absolutely nothing!!! Not sure what excuse i can use to email them - i dont want to pee them off! lol - any ideas??
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:29 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

from your time line it would seem that the average time of 3 mths would take you to the end of November, and in our case we then had to wait a further 2 weeks for the secondary checks to go through, so if you do hear soon it would be quick.
You could email them stating that you have checked with the postal service, if you have and give them to details.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 8:00 pm
Movin on

Hi Mrs F,
Yes, you are absolutely right, timeline of 1-3 months (ITA submitted end Aug), and that's why I feel that I can't email them, it's just that awful feeling of not knowing, can't plan anything, living in a kind of limbo at the moment which is not comfortable. On the plus side, I've lost half a stone in weight,! Lol - think its down to nervous energy, because I'm still eating the same amount! Lol
It would be nice however, to know what the MA has reported about hubby's X-ray, that was referred on the 19th sept - 4 weeks ago, I would have thought we should have heard back from that. I'm now beginning to think that they could have passed it as acceptable, I'm sure that if they wanted further tests then we would've heard by now!
I have now turned into a saddo who is constantly checking emails every 5 mins between the hours of 9-4, mon-fri and logging on the NZIS about 6 times a day in the hope of not seeing that awful 'pending' status.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.