Update status on Immigration NZ website

Old Jan 27th 2012, 7:36 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Update status on Immigration NZ website

how long after they've made their final decision does it show up on the website.
Was told on the 13th we would get final decision within 2 weeks, according to husband that time has now passed but no email and no status update.
Case Officer doesn't work on a Friday so can't even email her til Tuesday to chase, so was wondering if the website would update earlier than an email
Old Jan 27th 2012, 8:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Update status on Immigration NZ website

I think it unlikely.

I know it's rough when champing on the bit. You want everything to be go, go ,go and NZIS seem to drag their heels. For them, I think, it's all about mountains of case loads of paperwork and too few case officers.

It's a long weekend here. Everyone is still on a sort of go slow from the long Xmas break. My view and it could be wrong , is that you should add on a few days to that 2 week thing. If you hear nothing by 3rd Feb, then chase.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 8:14 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

really wanted the kids to be able to start school at the start of term which is 2nd here for them. oh well maybe the school will come up trumps and let them start ???
Old Jan 27th 2012, 8:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You need to approach the school about this. You won't be the first expat to have the kids start school before the PR thing comes through. From what I have seen and heard over the years the schools will accommodate if they can see that the visa will happen.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 7:23 pm

Thanks Bev thats encouraging to hear, have already approached they school and they where going to be calling the local government office and ask and have sent through an email from our CO stating where we are in the process and that it can all be finalised in the Wellington office when the approval is given.