Update on processing times

Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of
Default Update on processing times

Hi all

i know i'm being impatient but does anyone have any updates on processing times NO JOB OFFER??? Skilled migrant.
I'm going crazy waiting! ITA lodged 17th December!

Anyone put me out of my misery!
Old Jan 27th 2009, 12:22 pm
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Update on processing times

Hi,

We put our ITA in on November 21st and recorded on the 24th and have not heard anything yet,
but working out the timings we should hear something within two weeks - we hope
Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Update on processing times

Hi,

Looking on the immigration website for the London branch its looks as though its about a 10 weeks wait for ITA's to be processed with no job offer. Have a look at the link below which was updated on the 8th Dec. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ssingtimes.htm

I know what you mean about feeling impatient we only put our ITA in last week and Im already feeling impatient!!!!!!

Regards
Chris & Jo
Old Jan 27th 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Update on processing times

Check our time line without a job offer.
good luck
Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by getmethere
Hi all

i know i'm being impatient but does anyone have any updates on processing times NO JOB OFFER??? Skilled migrant.
I'm going crazy waiting! ITA lodged 17th December!

Anyone put me out of my misery!
Hi this is on the inz website this morning!
Once the pre-populated application form is returned to the London branch it should be allocated to a visa officer within four months. As an example, for the week ending 23 January 2009 we are allocating files lodged up to and including 27 October 2008 updated 27/01/09)
Hope this helps
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Tentun will become famous soon enough

oh hooray!! they finally updated it!!! Yippee!

I feel like a crazy person, just living in limbo until we get that special e-mail from our case officer. oh i will be so relieved when this process is over. thank goodness we've done medicals already because god only knows what this is doing to my blood pressure.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

getmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud ofgetmethere has much to be proud of

well, that's great that they've updated it, but poop that we still have about a month and a half to wait until we get allocated.

i guess christmas must have slowed things down for them.

going mad here!!!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by getmethere
well, that's great that they've updated it, but poop that we still have about a month and a half to wait until we get allocated.

i guess christmas must have slowed things down for them.

going mad here!!!
Hopefully it wont be too long for you now!!
Fingers crossed x