ugrent advice on General medical 1007

Old May 16th 2013, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

garni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nice
Default ugrent advice on General medical 1007

Hi-
My husband is booked in for a general medical for a work permit through partnership (long story but his rrv has expired).
On the list of whats needed, it says to bring-
'All your medical notes and records, immunisation records, bloods, xrays, scans and anything else relevant to your health'
Should he have got notes from his GP to take to the panel doctor ?? he is not under any care for anything or on any meds???
Dont want him to go with half the info but he has it tomorrow!
Thanks for any prompt replies!!
Old May 16th 2013, 10:57 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ugrent advice on General medical 1007

I didn't take anything apart from my vaccine certificates and they weren't needed. There was a questionnaire that I needed to fill in when I arrived which asked general medical questions and then the Dr went through that with me. If there is no significant medical history [as with me] then I'd suspect he'll be ok.
Have a look at the medical forms online tonight to see what is asked.

Sorry to see he couldn't renew his residency, too long after leaving I presume

Does he only need to do the Limited Medical rather than the General one?
Which medical certificate should be provided?
There are two medical certificates, the General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) and the Limited
Medical Certificate (INZ 1201). The Limited Medical Certificate must only be provided by partners
of New Zealand citizens and residents, who meet the requirements to be granted residence under
the Partnership Category, which includes living together in a stable and genuine partnership for at
least 12 months. You can find out further information about the Partnership Category from the
Residence Guide (INZ 1002). All other applicants must provide the General Medical Certificate.
If you are applying for a visa as the partner of a New Zealand citizen or resident and you were
eligible for inclusion, but were not included in, or were withdrawn from, your partner’s residence
application, you must provide a General Medical Certificate.

Last edited by Persephone; May 16th 2013 at 11:07 pm.
Old May 17th 2013, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

garni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nicegarni is just really nice

Hi- thanks for that. No he needs the general and
Then he can use the same one when he applies for
Residency- AGAIN! Such a silly amount of money to
Have to pay besause you forget to send your
Passport off !!! Don't think he will let that happen again!!
Cheers
Old May 17th 2013, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

moondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to all

I've just done my medicals for temp work visa and all I needed to take was my chest x ray and pee in a bottle once there (sorry for that image). Same for hubby who's coming as the partnership visa.
We also had to take the medical forms from immigration NZ website and go through questions with the Dr.

Think you have to take health records if problems/ undergoing treatment etc

Last edited by moondust_frenzy; May 17th 2013 at 7:47 am. Reason: add something