Too excited now.

Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Cheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really nice
Default Too excited now.

How long have I got to wait now?
ITA submitted on 14th November - no job offer. Case hasn't been allocated a CO yet though. I am practically shaking with excitement and fear but have no idea how long we have to wait now.
Any ideas?
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Too excited now.

Hi

We submitted our EOI a couple of weeks before you and have only just recieved our ITA. So just hang in there it shouldnt be to long now
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Smile Re: Too excited now.

Hi, We have just been told that we have a case officer today . So it takes about 9 weeks once it is lodged.

E.O.I submitted E.O.I selected 2 days later 7/05/2008
Invitation to apply 2/07/2008.
ITA submitted to NZI London 16/09/2008,
Lodged 15/10/08
Given a Case officer 1/12/08 ..WOW I can't belive it.
good luck
regards Di.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
Hi, We have just been told that we have a case officer today . So it takes about 9 weeks once it is lodged.

E.O.I submitted E.O.I selected 2 days later 7/05/2008
Invitation to apply 2/07/2008.
ITA submitted to NZI London 16/09/2008,
Lodged 15/10/08
Given a Case officer 1/12/08 ..WOW I can't belive it.
good luck
regards Di.
sorry, bit of a hijack, but when you say 'lodged' what do you mean?? we submitted our ITA two weeks ago, but haven't had a status change yet online... worrying that our parcel has gone missing, though royal mail say it's been delivered...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Smile Re: Too excited now.

Hi Stoof,
We sent our ITA in by royal mail too, have you checked the web site at INZ this will let you know if they have recieved it. I think this is if you sent your EOI on line. If not you can ring them, they are really nice and I'm sure they will tell you. Or you can just wait and see. Recieved and lodged seem to be the waiting time on someones desk. This can be 1 week or 4 weeks.
regards Di
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

everyones timelines can be different , check my time line out we only decided in July to come here and we got our WTR visas on friday ( our passports are to come special delivary today or tomorrow then its champagne out weeeeeeeeeee
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
Hi Stoof,
We sent our ITA in by royal mail too, have you checked the web site at INZ this will let you know if they have recieved it. I think this is if you sent your EOI on line. If not you can ring them, they are really nice and I'm sure they will tell you. Or you can just wait and see. Recieved and lodged seem to be the waiting time on someones desk. This can be 1 week or 4 weeks.
regards Di
phew our status changed today - they've received our stuff! thanks!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
thats great news not long now then

they changed ours today finally , it now says WTR given yayyyyyyy ( they told us last week we had it so really slow on changing status i think) and case officer emailed to tell us our passports will arrive tomorrow so excited lol sunday cant come fast enough for us

caz
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stoof
That must be a weight off your mind Stoof. Good news that you now have confirmation that all received ok.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Well Done carolineshewan we dicided to come out in July just applied for a work to residency visa had meds was approved in just 4 weeks and now we're here in New Plymouth been here for 6 weeks now and loving every minute. Hope all goes well for your journey.....