Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:33 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
AnnaNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timings

Hi everyone

I am new to this so I should probably explain our situation.
I have had a job offer (2-year contract) starting 19 Feb 2009! Hubby is about to get one too for a permanent job.
this is all a bit rushed. but we arereally excited. i did our EOI online and we come up with 235 points (both on long-term skill shortage list).

now there is no way we will be ready by 19 Feb so I have asked to postpone start to April (but that might mean less than 2-year contract).

I am confused as to what visa to apply for. basically, I am worried we will be truned down at the last minute if we go for full residency (through EOI and ITA) as hubby is severely overweight (but has no other health issues). i wouldn't want to resign from our jobs and later found out we can't get visas.

Any advice would be really appreciated. I am really worried at this point in time.
AnnaNZ is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.