Timing on EOI to visa

Old Jul 9th 2014, 5:55 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timing on EOI to visa

Were your jobs on any of the Skills Shortages Lists? I'm asking because Physeptone's isn't.
Are NZIS more lenient with work visa applications if a residency application is already underway or do they have an interim type visa for these circumstances [they do for others]? I don't know the answer
Old Jul 14th 2014, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

physeptone is a jewel in the roughphyseptone is a jewel in the roughphyseptone is a jewel in the roughphyseptone is a jewel in the roughphyseptone is a jewel in the rough

Hi All, thought i would come back with an update- I got my Work visa in the middle of last week. Super quick processing on their part- i had to wait longer for my employer to come back from a weekend away and complete their part of the application!
I requested nicely that they could process it quickly and they did. (I think i have been too tarnished by incompetent UK processes, such as the firearms licensing departments which can take months to change an address on a form...................)

Anyway should be on my way over soon
Old Jul 14th 2014, 6:00 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news!!
You must be so relieved after all that Got the flights booked yet