Timescales from ITA submission to visas

Old May 18th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future
Default Timescales from ITA submission to visas

I'd like to know how long it takes from submitting your ITA and paperwork to getting the residency visas. I have applied as skilled migrant with a job offer and hope to go to NZ September/October time. We have had meds today and as soon as we get the paperwork back from the clinic will be sending our documents to NZIS London. We have an offer on our house with a complete chain . So things are really coming together for us but I don't really want to exchange contracts with our purchaser until we get the OK on the visas. If we have to wait ages for the visas I'm worried the chain will collapse. This is going to get stressful!

Kim
Old May 18th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice
Default Re: Timescales from ITA submission to visas

Hi, we sent ours 'next day signed for ,Royal mail' and then got ''approved in Principal'' about a week after. Then the passports came back containg those ''blue beautys'', about another week after that. We sent off all orginal documents, and as i remember it as long as everything is in order then it should go smoothly. Good luck.
Old May 19th 2007, 11:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark and kim
I'd like to know how long it takes from submitting your ITA and paperwork to getting the residency visas. I have applied as skilled migrant with a job offer and hope to go to NZ September/October time. We have had meds today and as soon as we get the paperwork back from the clinic will be sending our documents to NZIS London. We have an offer on our house with a complete chain . So things are really coming together for us but I don't really want to exchange contracts with our purchaser until we get the OK on the visas. If we have to wait ages for the visas I'm worried the chain will collapse. This is going to get stressful!

Kim
We submitted our ITA with a job offer on 18th January, were approved in principal on 24th March, after a few delays for extra information and we flew out on 6th April

HTH
Old May 20th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

See our signature for our time scales!
Old May 25th 2007, 12:48 am
Baa Baa

KiwiKate will become famous soon enoughKiwiKate will become famous soon enough

We had no job offer, and ours went:

EOI July 05
ITA Nov 05
PR Jun 06 ( we had medical hold-ups with our son)

All good in the end