Time is getting near..........

Old Jan 11th 2010, 6:21 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Time is getting near..........

Originally Posted by Denise01292
Heading to Christchurch, Rollerston around mid Feb - can't book flights until house sale money in the bank (29th Jan)!!! No doubt I'll be posting more threads the nearer it gets!! Nervous, excited, scared, guilty and the list goes on and on and on...... D x
ooohh how exciting for you?? yes def going by bus, feel so much better for it however, stilll know a good few are going to congrgate at cardiff town centre but think i can handle that as will be quick getting luggage outa cars and get on bus and leave, well thats the plan!! Im so sorry if I have raised old wounds for anyone, but knew you would all come up trumps for us and show support in many ways. Not long now, only 11 slleps to go..............
Old Jan 12th 2010, 10:10 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to Christchurch, Rollerston around mid Feb - can't book flights until house sale money in the bank (29th Jan)!!! No doubt I'll be posting more threads the nearer it gets!! Nervous, excited, scared, guilty and the list goes on and on and on...... D x
Yep, you certainly do get to experience a flood of different emotions thats for sure!!

Good luck with everything ......early Feb is going to be a very exciting time for you!....once those flights are booked it def becomes more real IMO.
B x
Old Jan 12th 2010, 4:51 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
Yep, you certainly do get to experience a flood of different emotions thats for sure!!

Good luck with everything ......early Feb is going to be a very exciting time for you!....once those flights are booked it def becomes more real IMO.
B x
I know and we have josh's 16th birthday on the 3rd feb, he's the first to ahve a birthday without all the family celebrations adn he's 16, bless him. We will have a barby I expect never done that before in feb so should be fun, lol.

Tina, x
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:30 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
I know and we have josh's 16th birthday on the 3rd feb, he's the first to ahve a birthday without all the family celebrations adn he's 16, bless him. We will have a barby I expect never done that before in feb so should be fun, lol.

Tina, x
Will be great for Josh to have a birthday in the sun!! I know it'll be strange not to have family at celebrations but hopefully it will all be such a novelty & exciting for you all it'll be soooo much fun.
lol B x
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:25 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MnB
Will be great for Josh to have a birthday in the sun!! I know it'll be strange not to have family at celebrations but hopefully it will all be such a novelty & exciting for you all it'll be soooo much fun.
lol B x
Well............................ one week today guys and we will be in heathrow airport Will fininshed work today, my last day tomorrow got loads of plans for the next week, ainit got time to peeeee

We have a family night tonight with my family, and I have a really bad tummy bug and sore throat must try and make a big effort though, although I really should not be going, do not wan to let them all down, will just feed them all my bugs. leave them with something to remember hahahhhaha..

Tina. x
Old Jan 15th 2010, 3:17 pm
MnB

Well............................ one week today guys and we will be in heathrow airport Will fininshed work today, my last day tomorrow got loads of plans for the next week, ainit got time to peeeee

We have a family night tonight with my family, and I have a really bad tummy bug and sore throat must try and make a big effort though, although I really should not be going, do not wan to let them all down, will just feed them all my bugs. leave them with something to remember hahahhhaha..

Tina. x

If the last few weeks are anything to go by next week will be gone before you know it and you'll be queing for the loo on the plane!!
(Hope you'll find time to pee before then tho!)

you'll get through family do tonight without using too many tissues .....for the tears I mean! and sore throat & tummy bug don't stop you from enjoying your evening.
Have a good time!!! lol B x
Old Jan 16th 2010, 8:31 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Tina. x
How did it go last night Tina? the tummy bug was not too bad to spoil your fun

Dewb x
Old Jan 16th 2010, 1:44 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Dewb09
How did it go last night Tina? the tummy bug was not too bad to spoil your fun

Dewb x
well we had the best SURPRISE leaving party possible!!!!!!!

Was amzing, hall was decked out in everything to do with the welsh flags everywhere, lol. Was so fab, had an idea that something was up but my mum kept covering it over so was not sure. Will try and upload some of the pics when I can. we will be gone in 6 DAYS
Old Jan 16th 2010, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

sounds fantastic can't wait to see the pic
Old Jan 16th 2010, 3:46 pm
MnB

well we had the best SURPRISE leaving party possible!!!!!!!

Was amzing, hall was decked out in everything to do with the welsh flags everywhere, lol. Was so fab, had an idea that something was up but my mum kept covering it over so was not sure. Will try and upload some of the pics when I can. we will be gone in 6 DAYS
Ahhh sounds brilliant!! glad you had a good send off .....looking forward to seeing the pics

5 sleeps!!
B x
Old Jan 17th 2010, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear all went well - time will pass in a flash & you will soon be on your way - enjoy every moment
Old Jan 17th 2010, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a good send off!
The time will just fly by and you will be over here before you know it!
Old Jan 18th 2010, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Denise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really niceDenise01292 is just really nice

Sounds fab - not long now
Old Jan 19th 2010, 6:46 am
appreciate life

Sounds fab - not long now
3 DAYS and 3 & 1/2 hours till we leave our house

Last edited by willand tina_h; Jan 19th 2010 at 6:48 am. Reason: will being fussy, pmsl
Old Jan 19th 2010, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

neilspokes is an unknown quantity at this point

3 DAYS and 3 & 1/2 hours till we leave our house
Im sending huge good lucks to you all hope you have a safe journey and enjoy your life on the other side. Hopefully one day we will be in the same position. Take Care and once again good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.