Time frame re the dreaded MA referral

Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

welshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nice
Angry Time frame re the dreaded MA referral

Hey Guys

Does anybody know the time frame when inz decides if a case gets referred to the dreaded m/a?they have had my new cholesterol results for over a month they were a bit high but nothing major and still have not heard anything?They give me a date when it had to be back to them or they will make their decision on what they got ect,Im going down the path of partnership residency,i would of thought they would of let me know by now if i was being referred surely?
Cheers Gavin
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time Frame???

Oh dear.

Sounds frustrating. I've no idea about the time frames myself. I'll tweek your thread title to try and attract the attention of those that were referred to an MA.

Have some BE karma and I hope you hear ...today !
Old Nov 4th 2009, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

welshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nicewelshlad77 is just really nice
Default Re: Does anybody know the time frame when INZ decides if a case gets referred to the

Cheers Bevs,my visa runs out end of jan so got a wee bit of time,been nearly 8 months since i put the application in cant believe it!!
Old Nov 5th 2009, 8:30 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Time frame re the dreaded MA referral

Originally Posted by welshlad77 View Post
Hey Guys

Does anybody know the time frame when inz decides if a case gets referred to the dreaded m/a?they have had my new cholesterol results for over a month they were a bit high but nothing major and still have not heard anything?They give me a date when it had to be back to them or they will make their decision on what they got ect,Im going down the path of partnership residency,i would of thought they would of let me know by now if i was being referred surely?
Cheers Gavin
We got referred to the MA about a week and a half ago and had an email from C/O saying she had the medicals back from the MA and he had requested further info yet to be confirmed... so ours didn't take too long for initial assessment but who knows how long this part will take?!

Good luck dude
Old Nov 5th 2009, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Flowerpot
Its just the waiting game whats annoying really just want to know where i stand as my permit runs out end of jan and dont want to go down the road of another 1,they have had it a over a month i would hope they have looked at it,they wanted it back pretty quickly but who knows anymore im losing the plot!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 3:05 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Flowerpot
Its just the waiting game whats annoying really just want to know where i stand as my permit runs out end of jan and dont want to go down the road of another 1,they have had it a over a month i would hope they have looked at it,they wanted it back pretty quickly but who knows anymore im losing the plot!
welshlad77, was wondering if you have heard anything yet??

Tina. x
Old Dec 12th 2009, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Hey tina,well had a letter saying i had to do more blood test so did them on thursday and sent them of the fri just got to wait and see my permit runs out end of jan and the case officer has told me between 6-8 wks so looks like i have to renew my permit again what sucks more money down the pan!!Hows tricks with you?
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:45 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Hey tina,well had a letter saying i had to do more blood test so did them on thursday and sent them of the fri just got to wait and see my permit runs out end of jan and the case officer has told me between 6-8 wks so looks like i have to renew my permit again what sucks more money down the pan!!Hows tricks with you?
oh what a bummer!!!! We are all set to go, got pr on tuesday, just have send our levy for and the 480 pound that goes with it to get our blue stickers gonna send it monday( but will ask first if we can fax it) cos of xsmas, she can only say no eh? What an emotional rollercoster this is though?? Im crying one minute and dancing around the house the next, hate to see everyone so sad though, although they are happy for us its killing them that they know definatly know we are going (after 6 years of talking about it) most of them had the attitude of (yeah they talk but will never do it) and now the time has come they are shitting. You know us welsh its cry, cry, cry!!!!! we are flying out on the 22nd Jan, staying in a motel, have an interview with a school on tues 26th Jan for the boys and I start work on 2nd feb (OMG). Will keep fingers and toes crossed that you have good news and fast. Keep in touch

Tina and Will. x
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Ah thats great news,im over stressing about it now just wanted to get done before my permit run out but sh*t happens just got to just sit back and wait!