Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Time frame to deduct the application fees

Time frame to deduct the application fees

Old Aug 26th 2016, 8:37 am
Just Joined

rmwahab is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Time frame to deduct the application fees

Dear All,

Any one can help me with the time frame expected to deduct the application fees after lodging the application? my application reached on 15 Aug 2016, lodged on 16 Aug 2016, till now no application fees have been deducted from my account. I start to worry that my application has any problem.
Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Old Aug 27th 2016, 10:03 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time frame to deduct the application fees

sorry but no real help but guess it just depends on how they do their banking. if you have a confirmation email that your application has been accepted then I personally would not worry to much about it.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Immigration will only deduct the visa application fee once they assign your application to a case officer as it is the visa application process that you are paying for. Since the period from ITA submission being received to a case officer being assigned can be several months it is unreasonable for Immigration to charge fees immediately.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 6:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rmwahab
Dear All,

Any one can help me with the time frame expected to deduct the application fees after lodging the application? my application reached on 15 Aug 2016, lodged on 16 Aug 2016, till now no application fees have been deducted from my account. I start to worry that my application has any problem.
Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Which visa are you talking about.
Old Sep 2nd 2016, 4:50 am
Just Joined

Cryoslider is an unknown quantity at this point

My Visa application was posted on Wednesday this week, got a phone call yesterday morning from the NZ visa office to confirm receipt and they took the payment whilst on the phone! very quick though I'm guessing this is not the norm!