things I could be collating for ITA

Old Oct 24th 2011, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: things I could be collating for ITA

fychan, that is not as accurate as the detailed points indicator on the EOI form that you submit online...

I just worked it out anyway (what I would get for having 6 years experience instead of 10). I had to create another online account and EOI just to find out the detailed break down of points!

Turns out I would get 20 points for 6 years work experience instead of 30 for 10. Still don't know how I would submit the ITA (that I have now) even if pool scores came down to the 115 points in the next few months?

I sent an email to an IO in London asking them this.

hurdles, hurdles, hurdles
Old Oct 24th 2011, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

fychan66 is an unknown quantity at this point

glad you got the points sorted, hopefully NZ house will be able to tell you the best way forward
Old Oct 26th 2011, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

elasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant futureelasmo1 has a brilliant future

well the very helpful IO in London got back to me and she said that should the EOI pool results get down to 115 points with 15 for LTSSL then I could just submit my ITA and they would know my "history" through the EOI reference number on the forms...

oh well I wished it got down to 125 points and that happened, just gotta wish a little harder for it to get down to 115 lol

wish it was May 2011 again, boy what a month for lowering the pool results!!

Old Oct 27th 2011, 6:42 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elasmo1
well the very helpful IO in London got back to me and she said that should the EOI pool results get down to 115 points with 15 for LTSSL then I could just submit my ITA and they would know my "history" through the EOI reference number on the forms...

oh well I wished it got down to 125 points and that happened, just gotta wish a little harder for it to get down to 115 lol

wish it was May 2011 again, boy what a month for lowering the pool results!!