Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

is there a parent contributary visa entry into NZ?

is there a parent contributary visa entry into NZ?

Old May 13th 2007, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Jachi will become famous soon enough
Default is there a parent contributary visa entry into NZ?

please can you tell me if there is a parent contributary visa to enter NZ like there is for Australia. Whereby the applicant pays to enter and shortcuts the waiting list? Just a desperate thought if it is the £2million rich mans entry then it is just fantasyland
Old May 13th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: is there a parent contributary visa entry into NZ?

Originally Posted by Jachi
please can you tell me if there is a parent contributary visa to enter NZ like there is for Australia. Whereby the applicant pays to enter and shortcuts the waiting list? Just a desperate thought if it is the £2million rich mans entry then it is just fantasyland
Hi,
No there isn't. It is very difficult to get entry for your parents, check out New Zealand Immigration site.

Firstly they have to have the balance of their children in that country and then their children must meet certain criteria to be able to sponsor them, which includes having had permanent residence for a while then there is the medical side. There is no retirement or buy your way in plan.
Debbie
Old May 14th 2007, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Jachi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: is there a parent contributary visa entry into NZ?

Thanks again Phil - got to try every possibility ok I will strike that one of my list!
Debbie