Telephone Interview

Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Telephone Interview

Hi All,

Finaly....My medical came back ok from the medical assessor My telephone interview is Wednesday
Any tips advice etc gratefuly recieved. Good Luck to everyone in the same boat.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 8:16 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telephone Interview

Hi
That's great news. Look at the link below to get some idea of questions asked
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601681

Prepare your answers, it seems people get asked pretty much the same questions. It isn't that bad and mine only lasted about 20mins.
My CO was big on asking me what I'd do if things didn't turn out as planned and what pitfalls I expected to face so consider all possibilities and have an answer ready
Just don't panic and you'll be fine. Have the radio, TV, music, noisy kids off or out of the way so you're ready for the call when it comes, mine was very punctual, dead on 3.00pm
All the best for Weds, let us all know how you get on
Sue
Old Apr 27th 2009, 2:27 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!
Am SO glad for you anniie!!!

Now am still waiting on my CO to get back to me... And am not too happy... I have a feeling that she's not in as in the past she was responding straight away to my emails...
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

lindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nicelindsay loo is just really nice

We have sent in our ITA and finally got a case officer. We sent in some extra paperwork she wanted and didnt hear anything over Easter - turns out she is away until 5th May!

We will then get a telephone interview too as hubby doesnt have a job offer. He is a builder. Our eldest daughter went over three weeks ago with her boyfriend and they have PR, so we are hoping to go in September in Auckland, mind you we havnt sold the house, like a lot of other people!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 4:45 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Can you PM me the name of your CO??
Am worried in case we have the same one...
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Thankyou, the nail biting really begns
I hope you hear soon Matewx
I'll let you know how I get on tomorrw