taxation field on EOI

Old Apr 26th 2012, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice
Unhappy taxation field on EOI

Hi
I'm a bit confused. There is a field that requests an applicant's & partners 'taxation number'.

Do they mean your UTR (UK unique tax reference) or NI number?

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: taxation field on EOI

Yes I think so, I remember putting that unique one down, and NI number in the other box.

Although I am sure if I have got it wrong someone else will correct me!

HTH?

Anna
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

jjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nicejjsebba is just really nice

Thanks. I will have another look and see.
I might have to ring INZ to ask.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold

or just google it? i am sure thats how we found it.... type in what you need to know????

Anna