Talent Visa

Old Mar 1st 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

jimc is on a distinguished road
Default Talent Visa

Hi guys. Im new to the forum and one of the members told me i might be able to come and work in NZ under a talent visa. I am an A Licence coach with 12 years experience in developing youth footballers. I am also a talent scout for Luton Town FC in the English Football league. I run my own youth academy in England and would like to bring the concept over to NZ. Any help or pointers on how to gain a talent visa would be very appreciated.

Last edited by jimc; Mar 1st 2008 at 12:52 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:01 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Talent Visa

Originally Posted by jimc View Post
Hi guys. Im new to the forum and one of the members told me i might be able to come and work in NZ under a talent visa. I am an A Licence coach with 12 years experience in developing youth footballers. I am also a talent scout for Luton Town FC in the English Football league. I run my own youth academy in England and would like to bring the concept over to NZ. Any help or pointers on how to gain a talent visa would be very appreciated.
Personally I haven't got a scooby - but it sounds exciting - go for it.

Exciting karma given!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:47 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimc View Post
Look at this New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) pdf guide to getting residency under the Talents category. It looks as if you are going to need a sponsor.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...5D7/0/1091.pdf

Good luck.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

I have recognised talent/ability in the arts, culture or sports

Our Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports) Work Policy is for people with recognised talents and abilities in the arts, culture or sports fields, whose time in New Zealand will enhance the country’s reputation.
If you can find a sponsor, then you may be able to apply for Work to Residence.

Auckland Football Federation

List of footie clubs etc

The Small Whites are all about junior football in New Zealand.

Perhaps start a dialogue with NZ Football about a possible sponsor .