Successful Partnership Visa Report

Old Jul 29th 2013, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Robbie82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Successful Partnership Visa Report

Hi all,

I found some useful information on here when applying for our visas so thought I'd try to give back to the community.

My partner and I have just been approved for 36 month working visas.

My partner is a 25 year old dentist, and had a job offer in Hawke's Bay. I'm 30 and applied for a partnership visa. We have been together for just over 2 years and have been living together for a year.

She applied for a skilled migrants visa and dentistry was listed on the short term shortage list.

My visa application contained the following information:

Full medical, chest xrays
Police report

Dossier of our lives together:

Council Tax Bill
Joint bank account statement
Copy of driving licence showing same address
We asked friends and family to write references for us as a happy couple and attached relevant photographs.
Holiday photographs
Holiday email bookings
Wedding invitations
Birthday cards
Thank you cards

We perhaps went a little overboard, but it was so important for us to get the visa that we didn't want to leave any stone unturned.

My application was lodged on July 2nd and it was approved on July 25th.

I believe it would have been approved a little sooner, but my partner's had to be approved first and there was a slight hitch with her professional paperwork.

We fly out in 3 weeks, we can't wait!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 11:01 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful Partnership Visa Report

Thank you so much for thinking of others Robbie82. You are a & it will certainly be helpful to those that come along behind you.

All sounds very exciting. You'll be here for Spring, although some days I think Spring is already here.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 11:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful Partnership Visa Report

Thanks so much for sharing that Robbie.

Congratulations on getting your visas, you must be soooo excited.

Welcome to BE and makes sure you come back and let us know how you are doing when you get to the other side