Submitting our ITA today

Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:20 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Submitting our ITA today

weighed it and it weighs 5 1/2lbs

Last edited by MrsFychan; Oct 28th 2011 at 8:22 am.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:32 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submitting our ITA today

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
Family size? ours was 3lb for two. The letter coming back will be std issue informing of 1-7 months wait.... comprising waiting for officer allocation and then actual processing......
Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:44 am
Just Joined

kerrypaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck

Old Oct 28th 2011, 8:48 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

hope it's not that long Stormer, hubby already out there and working, I've sold the house and container is booked for 8th-9th Dec.
Yes family size 2 adults 2 kids, glad we haven't included the step son at this time as the amount of work this has taken has been so draining the added complication of step would be horrendous, especially as he is not financially supported by us.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 9:10 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

hope it's not that long Stormer, hubby already out there and working, I've sold the house and container is booked for 8th-9th Dec.
Yes family size 2 adults 2 kids, glad we haven't included the step son at this time as the amount of work this has taken has been so draining the added complication of step would be horrendous, especially as he is not financially supported by us.
Yes we presume it's just a standard issue letter...hope so anyhow.. best of luck with everything....
Old Oct 28th 2011, 4:28 pm

well all seemed positive, guy on the desk seemed to be relieved that hubby had actually spent time to read every single word of the guidance sheet so nothing missing and more than enough info.
One possibly negative could be somethings on the medical's, despite the panel doctor saying everything was fine. Apparently I had noted a small calcified node on my lung, I'm guessing that may have something to do with my asthma and husband had a blood test come back with raised level on something but as he went with a cold he's assuming its that. But as not pointed out by the panel doctor the guy says they might not make any thing of it, so now its the waiting game but he seemed to think it could be as soon as 6wks
Old Oct 28th 2011, 4:45 pm

Yes the medicals are very thorough, I have had to undergo extra tests via my GP requested by the panel doctor, he has forwarded the results to NZ Immigration team to see if the doctors there will request yet further tests.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 5:09 pm

where the extra tests requested by the panel doctor or by your case officer?
Old Oct 28th 2011, 5:39 pm

where the extra tests requested by the panel doctor or by your case officer?
The panel doctor who thinks the case officer might not request further info..
Old Oct 28th 2011, 5:57 pm

let's hope its that for both of us