submitted EOI yesterday

Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

sukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nice
Default submitted EOI yesterday

Ooh i'm excited.
Been coming to this site for a few months now, and finally after all the advice everyone has given me (you're all so lovely)
We finally submitted our EOI yesterday

Hopefully we are just in time for the next draw

We have only 125 points,No job offer- OH doesn't want to be doing the same job, complete lifestyle change.

Now is it just me or as soon as you press the submit button you start panicking that you have filled everything in right, even though you must have checked it at least 6 times before submitting.

Has anyone else put theirs in this month yet points? job offer?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 8:45 pm
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: submitted EOI yesterday

OMG I know the feeling. I started filling in our EOI back in Feb? maybe and clicked submit last week. Ever since I have been thinking I've missed something out, put in wrong details, spelled my name wrong, etc!

Good luck with your EOI!
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

sukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nicesukilou78 is just really nice

Good luck to you too

fingers crossed for this draw
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the next draw
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:03 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

well, it says selected now!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent well done
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

me too
selected.
can't get hold of my OH to tell him.
I'm so excited
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Well Done! We just missed yesterday's draw - I was too late submitting it, OH is giving me grief now!

Like you we've got 125 points and no job offer - are either of you on the shortage skills list? (unfortunately we aren't).

So fingers crossed we might get drawn soon
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:48 pm
~^_^~

I am on the long term skills shortage list - as a pharmacist.

I really can't beleive it and now in a stupid turn of events I have managed to lock myself out of the NZIS website for 8 hours so I can't recheck! Oh bugger maybe I dreamed it!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

if you reset your password then it lets you in straight away.

not that i have done this myself lol! yeah right

yes we are claiming points for work exp. in skills shortage but no quals. for it as OH only has equivalent level 4 and they wanted level 7 (must be they only wanted a genius textbook to get in lol)

Good luck for the nest draw
xx
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:18 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Shelloid and Sukilou78

I really can't beleive it and now in a stupid turn of events I have managed to lock myself out of the NZIS website for 8 hours so I can't recheck! Oh bugger maybe I dreamed it!!!
The number of times I kept going back to check it said selected and that selected meant what it does mean was insane
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

I know i can't stop myself i should really be out in the sun not checking the computer every few hours. very sad

How long does it take for the pre. checks?
Do they just send you everything?
Or is the status going to change again?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:46 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the sun! It's freezing over here in NZ, I've finally succumbed to the cold and turned the fire on. Typical NZ house, no central heating:curse:

The checks take up to 2-3m without a job offer [though it can be faster if they're quiet]. It took me 5 and a half m to go from selection to ITA but that was a one off and I think they lost my application somewhere in NZ House. Ended up complaining
The status changes to "Decision Successful" when they have decided you will get an ITA and it should arrive in the next 2 days - sent special delivery. Once you return the ITA status becomes "Application Received" With no job offer you will have an interview and you will hopefully see it change to "Approved in principle" Then "PR approved" once they put those very special blue stickers in your passport.

You have to learn to be patient or you'd go mad. NZIS work at their own sweet pace and there's nothing you can do to speed them up
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that.

Suppose i'd better start training for the kiwi lifestyle, become more laid back

Gotta start getting the house ready to sell (big job) where to start??
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Has anybody been selected recently on around 125 points without job offer or on skills list? from the ones selected it seems they are the only ones being choosen at the moment.

OH is a Project Manager which is on the Skills list but they have to have an IT qualification which he dosn't have unfortunately.

We wait!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.