Still not clear!

Old May 3rd 2011, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Still not clear!

Got my NZQA results that state

"NZQA could not consider the qualification outcomes as listed on NZIS for Long Term Skill Shortage List". Then go on to state

"although outcomes listed Scousebird's IQA having differing titles to NZIS Long Term Shortage List qualification requirement for a social worker, they are relevant at the time of their award and align with SWRB qualifications recognised for registration in NZ".

They go on to advise NZIS to liase with SWRB with their decision making as they are the relevant body when it comes to qualification assessment - here here!

Clear decision and outcome for me - no! ARRRGGGHHHH! Probable knock back - yes!!
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Still not clear!

Poo ! About as clear as mud. Fencing sitting I call that.

Although this

they are relevant at the time of their award and align with SWRB qualifications recognised for registration in NZ
sounds promising

and this

They go on to advise NZIS to liase with SWRB with their decision making as they are the relevant body when it comes to qualification assessment
makes total sense. However, I feel that NZQA should have done this themselves if they were unable to reach a decisive conclusion.

Have you thought of hiring a consultant to press the case. It is clear that you have the standard required for the occupation.
Old May 4th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Re: Still not clear!

Originally Posted by BEVS
Poo ! About as clear as mud. Fencing sitting I call that.

Although this

sounds promising

and this

makes total sense. However, I feel that NZQA should have done this themselves if they were unable to reach a decisive conclusion.

Have you thought of hiring a consultant to press the case. It is clear that you have the standard required for the occupation.
Its very annoying just hope someone doing my assessment sees sense. Im not sure about an agent mainly because of the cost and the principle now as Ive argued all myself and Im not sure what else they could do that I cant do myself as Ive already had the stress and frustration of it all. If its refused I might make enquiries.