Still in Limbo land...

Old May 1st 2009, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Default Still in Limbo land...

I'm dying to go and live in NZ.... Hurry up immigration!!

ITA submitted on 2/3/09!:
Old May 1st 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Still in Limbo land...

Originally Posted by helenlhoppy
I'm dying to go and live in NZ.... Hurry up immigration!!

ITA submitted on 2/3/09!:
I know how you feel we were exactly the same about 5 days ago! We just got our case officer which took about 3 months! Have you got a job offer? If so that should speed things up.
Lots of red wine helped us through the trauma and still is!!

Jo
Old May 1st 2009, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

helenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to allhelenlhoppy is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Still in Limbo land...

No, no job offer, hoping to start teaching in the new school year (Feb) so a little early to apply.

I have already applied for a few, but all say they can't hold a job for that amount of time, which is quite understandable, although a little frustrating!

I've been following your posts, and am pleased you have a case officer. All the best to you and good luck.

Helen x