Status change.........

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all
Question Status change.........

All week it's just said "Application Received", today there's two new boxes underneath this saying "Type; Visa Residence". Date Lodged - "

Any clues what this means??

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:05 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Status change.........

Once they have received your application and processed it onto their systems you get a "lodged" date, normally 2-3 days after received it seems. Next step IIRC is you will get a status of your medical received, then IIRC the allocation of a case officer...
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Nice one, thanks for clearing that up.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, sorry to be a pain again but lets just say for some reason we don't make it and get knocked back, do they return your £865 fee or is that just part n parcel of the process?

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:27 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure you don't get your fee back
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Well, the money I'm loosing on the sale of the house plus the massive drop in wages added to the cost's so far 'tis merely a drop in the ocean of life eh?!

They say you can't take it with you, which is just as bloody well coz I ain't gonna have owt!

If I had to pay the ferry man when I finally get to the other side then I'll be swimming!

Onwards n upwards eh...................................well, downwards hopefully!

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:04 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I often wondered what happened if you didn't have the money for the ferry man. Do you get to live forever?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:11 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut
Hello, sorry to be a pain again but lets just say for some reason we don't make it and get knocked back, do they return your £865 fee or is that just part n parcel of the process?
No, they are processing fees so gone forever whatever the result...
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Status has changed again today, PR Approved!!

Whoooooooooooop whoooooooooooop!!!

Ok, now the serious question start, and I've got LOADS!!!!!!!

Number 1, can you get pork scratchings in NZ?
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

How can you be leaving the Toon when they have just signed Sol Campbell??

Well done on PR
No idea on Pork Scratchings, never liked them and i'm not yet in NZ (will be in Oct!)
Old Jul 28th 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

You can get them but there shite

Congrats

Neil
Old Jul 29th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Thanks chaps, can't wait.

Bergy, I'm still not speaking to you after that "flukey" goal at the Gallowgate end circa 2002, and don't tell me you meant it!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very many Congrats to you and your family.

Now then. Let's get down to the essentials of living a life.
. If pork scratchings are your thing, you'll need to make yer own. Bit like crackling.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Very many Congrats to you and your family.

Now then. Let's get down to the essentials of living a life.
. If pork scratchings are your thing, you'll need to make yer own. Bit like crackling.
Congratulations
BEVS beat me to it, make your own scratchings, lots of salt is the key

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.