Sponsorship Form Advice

Old Feb 5th 2012, 7:31 am
Just Joined

mick-linda is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Sponsorship Form Advice

Hi all
We have just received his Sponsership form in with all said documents in but was wondering as he is going through a seperation and probably then a divorce which i understand from him he has to wait 2 years,does he have to declare the marriage at all.I cannot see any where on the form for this,he also has 2 small sons.
Also since receiving his sponsership form he as moved house so the address on form will be wrong,does this mean he has to do a new form or can we just cross this out and put a note in with new address as the form as been signed by his solicitor.

Michael
Old Feb 5th 2012, 8:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sponsorship Form Advice

I'm sorry. Who are you referring to & why ?
Old Feb 5th 2012, 8:36 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

If both you son and his ex wife are both residents and both have signed the forms I think you may have to start again as assume his ex wife won't now want to sponsor you.?
If it is all under your sons name then can't see it being to much of an issue as for address I think he just needs to update the forms or let them know when its in the system.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 9:55 am
Just Joined

mick-linda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Sorry for not making it clear,it is our son who is sponsoring us,he is the only one on the form,I was just asking the question if it matters him being separated.
When you say he needs to update the form do you mean us sending it back and him changing it then get it signed again.

Michael
Old Feb 5th 2012, 8:37 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

if he has submitted it on line then he can just change as far as I know, if not then maybe just get him to send an email to the case officer stating he has moved.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mick-linda
Hi
Sorry for not making it clear,it is our son who is sponsoring us,he is the only one on the form,I was just asking the question if it matters him being separated.
When you say he needs to update the form do you mean us sending it back and him changing it then get it signed again.

Michael
No . It doesn't matter if your son is separated or not. It only matters that he fulfills the requirements to sponsor you guys.

I'd personally just put a note in that there has been a change address for him. If NZIS want to further check this , then they will contact your son direct.