British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Some Queries Regarding EOI (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/some-queries-regarding-eoi-865471/)

Alinoman65 Sep 20th 2015 7:36 pm

Some Queries Regarding EOI

Dear Expats,

I have completed my EOI but before submitting i want to know few things :

1. While filling up about qualification it is asking start & end date,month of studies. for instance my bachelor started in Jan 2005 but i did not remember exact date can i guess as there will be not much difference.

2. What i have to do if i want to Edit EOI after submitting like if i get a job offer and i want to claim points for that.

Thanks

MrsFychan Sep 20th 2015 7:42 pm

Re: Some Queries Regarding EOI

not sure about dates but if you really don't know and have no paperwork on the course start date then just put the month and year in. as for editing the EOI, yes it can be edited until such time as it is selected or the 6 months runs out.

Alinoman65 Sep 21st 2015 4:28 am

Originally Posted by MrsFychan (Post 11753597)
not sure about dates but if you really don't know and have no paperwork on the course start date then just put the month and year in. as for editing the EOI, yes it can be edited until such time as it is selected or the 6 months runs out.

Thanks Mrs Fychan....

Hazelnut Sep 21st 2015 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by MrsFychan (Post 11753597)
not sure about dates but if you really don't know and have no paperwork on the course start date then just put the month and year in.

I think you have to put a date or it says the form isn't complete. I've used old calendars found via Google to put the date of the Monday nearest to when I started, I know I started my UG degree the first Monday in October in 19XX for example.

With qualifications be aware that a full transcript of courses undertaken can be helpful and I think might be essential for the ITA stage. I already have one but MrH had to send off for one from his old university.

Alinoman65 Sep 22nd 2015 5:55 am

Originally Posted by Hazelnut (Post 11754078)
I think you have to put a date or it says the form isn't complete. I've used old calendars found via Google to put the date of the Monday nearest to when I started, I know I started my UG degree the first Monday in October in 19XX for example.

With qualifications be aware that a full transcript of courses undertaken can be helpful and I think might be essential for the ITA stage. I already have one but MrH had to send off for one from his old university.

Thanks Mrs. Hazelnut,

I did exactly the same, I put nearest Monday for the start (as i dont have any offical record for the start). For the End i look the transcript. But the the transcript i got after a month of compeleting the studies/ Exam so i went one month back & put that dates as end of studies:thumbup:

Hazelnut Sep 24th 2015 6:14 pm

Let us know how you get on, my EOI is still in the draft stage as we're currently doing job negotiations and don't have enough points ot make it worth submitting until those are done.

Alinoman65 Sep 25th 2015 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by Hazelnut (Post 11756987)
Let us know how you get on, my EOI is still in the draft stage as we're currently doing job negotiations and don't have enough points ot make it worth submitting until those are done.

I have submitted my EOI with 150 Points without job offer (for those dates i was not sure, i put nearest monday.

Thanks for all, who help me in submitting EOI.